A great cruise book

BorderLady

I recently ran across Sail’s post asking about lknick and learned that he has written a book. I bought a copy of “That Moment Of Moments” and think it would be a great book for cruise reading.

The chapters are short so you'd never miss a meal even though the story is drawing you along, keeping you eager to find out what happens next. If you skip dessert to get back to your reading, it could even serve as a diet book. Another of the things I liked was that I knew every word used and had no need for a dictionary. The characters caught my attention and I hated the ending because I wanted the young lovers to go forth and conquer.

I recently ran across Sail’s post asking about lknick and learned that he has written a book. I bought a copy of “That Moment Of Moments” and think it would be a great book for cruise reading.

The chapters are short so you'd never miss a meal even though the story is drawing you along, keeping you eager to find out what happens next. If you skip dessert to get back to your reading, it could even serve as a diet book. Another of the things I liked was that I knew every word used and had no need for a dictionary. The characters caught my attention and I hated the ending because I wanted the young lovers to go forth and conquer.

I wish Lew (lknick) the best of luck with his novels. However, I am definitely a "murder mystery" type. Romance novels leave me cold (which may give you some insight as to my character), but give me a conundrum to explore and then I'm happy, and intrigued, and wanting more.;)

BorderLady........ Thank you. Your review whetted my interest. I'm going to look for Lew's book on Amazon. I haven't been able to get him off my mind. I'm so sorry for the very hard time he has had.

I'd feel good reading his book.........

I love reading and would be interested in reading this book. What name does Iknick write under?

Once I know the author's name then I can find the book even if I have to use Amazon.

Jennie

And in answer to an earlier poster, the book is written under the name "L. H. Knickerbocker"

Thanks so much for the link and also for the authors name. I am going to order it from Amazon as I don't think it is available down here.

Jennie

(Dictated by lknick to F. Shipp)

lknick appreciates the nice review by BorderLady and wants to thank the rest of you for your kind interest. He wants to add to her review that the book contains a little bit of war, a little romance and of course, a little sex.

To SDHALFAN – the book he’s finishing now may be more to your liking. It’s a political suspense novel set in Argentina during the fall of Juan Peron. It has a little espionage and considerable revolution, spiced with various plots and counterplots. And, once again, a little sex. :) He thinks maybe even Rev Neal might like this one.

love your tag line. Was at a meeting a short while ago where we had a number of new folks joining us so the moderator had us go around the room and introduce ourselves and tell a bit about our most memorable animal.....

of course those who already knew me weren't surprised when I said.. "Hmmmmmmmm, most memorable animal eh?? Well I would guess that'd be a gal named Rita, my soph yr in college.. " *S*

They keep threatening to send me to "pc" classes. Wonder why?

Archived