Another new feature I just found.

Orcrone

Don't know if this has been covered in another thread. I apologize if it has.

To the left of the title of any thread with new posts there is a checkmark. If you click on that it will take you to the oldest post that you have not read. For instance, assume the last time you read a thread it had three replies and now it has five. If you click on that checkmark it will take you to the fourth reply.

Previously you could only go to the first or last message. I like this feature!!:)

someone over on the RCI board posted about this as well. i think its neat! i hated how before you had to always scroll and try and figure out what it was you had already read and what you haven't read yet. but now you don't have to do that anymore!

:cool: Cool. Thanks. I have a feeling we'll be discovering lots of neat stuff as time goes on. One of the best things, however, is the fact that ...

Search Works!!

With fonts that big and colors like this we won't need the search feature.

Unfortunately, I was waiting for the search features to find some old topics, and they were not able to transfer those topics.

I have to agree with you all about these wonderful and new features but I miss getting my email notifications:(

I have tried everything and nothing.....:rolleyes:

Debi

I also have tried everything to get my email notifications. Has anyone been able to do this! I thought I had just forgotten to tick a box.:mad:

Jennie

Don't think I'm in the right place and not sure how to get there - my question - what's the significance of the colored dots after posters' names - some are red and some are green, at least those are the colors I've noticed so far.

:confused:

;)

Dots after a person's name when you are reading posts.

On my screen, if there is a green dot (say after Krazy Kruizers) it means that I am on line.

If I see a grey dot after a posters name, it means that they are no longer on line.

Those are colors on one of my systems. I haven't checked the other one yet. :)

Now you gave me another project to do!

:D

I have to agree with you all about these wonderful and new features but I miss getting my email notifications:(

I have tried everything and nothing.....:rolleyes:

Debi

I've tried everything also Debi. I saw something about daily mail. Maybe you receive the notifications once a day? Don't know. :confused:

Don't think I'm in the right place and not sure how to get there - my question - what's the significance of the colored dots after posters' names - some are red and some are green, at least those are the colors I've noticed so far.

:confused:

It is to tell you if a person is on line or not. If you press it you will get info on that person. You could find email/likes dislikes ect.:D :D :D

I have another thread regarding the email notifications and I received an email from Laura and nobody is getting them and that they are working on it and we should see shortly....:p :p

Debi

Archived