Klaus siting.....

Hi everyone,

Met Klaus for cappucinos and he wants to send a big hello to all the Cruise Critics.

Good news for all you fans and followers: Klaus will be taking out the Pearl later this year!

Look for a lot of familiar faces as he puts together his team. He's looking forward to being back on the ships.

Hooray!!:D

Thanks for the good news. We saw him in Miami on the Jewel before we sailed off. Unfortunately, he was just visiting.

I'll be on the Dec. 22, 2006 sailing of the Pearl so I will look forward to seeing him there.

Happy to hear Klaus will be introducing the Pearl. Not surprised NCL would put their best Hotel Director on their newest ship. We were fortunate to have him on Jewel's inaugural season. Anyone boarding an NCL ship that has Klaus as its hotel director is truly blessed. He is unequaled as a hands on supervisor who will promptly handle any problem you may have.

We plan to book the new Norwegian Gem during its first winter season out of New York in late 2007 and we assume Klaus will be on board.

Dolphins, First of all hello to you and Ann. Ditto to your comments regarding Klaus. We have loved both of our cruises on the beautiful Jewel.

We are looking to sail on the Pearl in February and will certainly look forward to seeing Klaus.

Malky, Also good to hear from you from across the pond.. Best wishes to you to from Maryland. Maybe we will all sail together again in the very near future.

Sandy

Hi Barb,

Thanks for the heads up its nice to know the wheres,and whens.

A BIG WELCOME BACK TO YOU KLAUS! I have only met you twice but I can tell you that you have been missed by all that know you.Looking foward to hearing about more sightings of you.

Joanne

Always great to hear about Klaus, and happy to hear of plans for him to return to sea. We've been fortunate to cross paths with him on a few occasions, and he's the absolute best!! It's hard to explain how important he has been to our full enjoyment of the NCL experience, but he is. We look forward to his return, and hope we get to sail with him in the near future. Our first cruise was on the Star with James Deering, another NCL legendary hotel director, and then on the Dawn with Klaus. He paved the way for our subsequent cruises on the Dawn, Majesty, and of course with him on the Jewel.

We hope he is enjoying his land based experience, but look forward to hearing about his events at sea. We miss you Klaus!!

Tom and Family

Barb,

Wouldnt it be nice if they could put the whole team together.

Klaus,Ruth,Sean,and Colin and Im sure many of you know plenty of others that belong with this group.Ive only had the pleasure of sailing with Capt.Hoydel but I would put him in that group in a heartbeat to.

Joanne

Barb,

Wouldnt it be nice if they could put the whole team together.

Klaus,Ruth,Sean,and Colin and Im sure many of you know plenty of others that belong with this group.Ive only had the pleasure of sailing with Capt.Hoydel but I would put him in that group in a heartbeat to.

Joanne

NO.....I'm sailing on the Jewel (again) in the fall, and don't want ALL of the best to have left for the Pearl.....!!!! (of course I rank Claudio up there as one of the best too...but the Dawn already got him :( )

Archived