Freedom on The Today Show!!!

Yes, a woman like you should. Insert foot into husbans butt (wearing cheap shoes you don't like, in case you have to leave it there), and tell him it won't come out until you get at least one per year, or he only gets, uhem, once a year, LOL!

If it fails, well, I've got 2 single, good looking, financially secrure guys going as singles on our next cruise, with their own rooms. :)

Yes, a woman like you should. Insert foot into husbans butt, and tell him it won't come out until you get at least one per year, or he only gets, uhem one a year, LOL!

Hey, great idea! Escpecially for a newlywed like me. :D

I wonder if the hype will be as big for the Liberty? I am on her 1st cruise next year....may 19th 2007

If you use Explorer as an example, there will be very little fanfare. Even this is pushing it. Freedom is just a glorified Eagle class ship.

Freedom is sitting right outside the Statue of Liberty. It's hard to see with all the fog. I passed her coming into work on the Staten Island Ferry. Too bad it's not a nice day, but what can you do. I took more pictures, will try to post them later on.

Archived