Roll Calls for RSSC?

Mrs_Tiki

Hello,

Does anyone know of of any Roll Calls for RSSC cruises? We have met some great folks on previous Princess and Celebrity cruises through the CC Roll Call boards, but I don't see one for RSSC.

By the way, we are sailing on the Navigator to Bermuda on July 28. Are any of you sailing with us??

Mrs. Tiki

Wow! I was finally able to log in this a.m. after not being able to since the transfer over to the new boards. We are doing Voyager Baltic August 20.

Any one else on this cruise?

Question: Can any one tell me why the title doesn't automatically show up when you reply to a thread? Or do I have to type it in each time I reply?

Mary Lou

WOW!! Can't believe it. I was finally able to log in this time, after faithfully trying since the transfer over to the new posts.

Voyager, Baltic, Copenhagen to Stockholm, with post cruise to Moscow.

Can wait. Anyone else doing this cruise.

WOW!! Can't believe it. I was finally able to log in this time, after faithfully trying since the transfer over to the new posts.

Voyager, Baltic, Copenhagen to Stockholm, with post cruise to Moscow.

Can wait. Anyone else doing this cruise.

going on the Navigator Aug.4th New york to New york

Well we are finally booked on the Paul Gaugin for March 26/05.

After checking these boards for so long and going between Princess and the PG.

We finally made up our minds.

Does any one have a favorite hotel for pre and post stays. We are looking at Tahiti or Moorea.

Thanks in advance for any info.

TraceyB

Leaving Stockholm on Aug 27 ,2004. Doing a back-to-back and will continue on from Rouen, France getting off in Lisbon. Anyone wanting to share Red October we have booked a party of 7. Others welcome. Doing the Moscow 4 night pre-cruise. Anyone else?

We will be doing 2 weeks back to back starting 8/14, on the Diamond. I'm wondering if the ship is sold to a charter group because I've seen no interest in those dates. Istanbul is a concern to us, but we plan to go unless or until we hear from Radisson that it is unwise to do so. This is such a great trip, we'd hate to miss it.

• 1 month later...

We were on the Diamond in May, and they indicated that they were going to be sitting off of Greece for the Games that start next Friday. I know that other cruise ships are doing that. They were talking about the time to get from the ship to the games. I am sure that one company has charted the ship for awhile.

Archived