Meet & Mingle Door Signs

Being a scrapbooker, along with the CC sign, I also pre make the 12X12 scrapbook page with decorations for each day of the cruise. Each Port has their own page decorated to suit what our plans are for that port. Formal Night has it's own etc. I have one page protector which I have attached small magnets in each corner and attach that to the door. Then I just slide the appropriate page into the sleeve each time. Keeps the page secure and clean and then when we return from the cruise I slip these into my scrapbook as the beginning page of each day/event followed by pages of pictures and memorabilia for that day/event. The last three cruises have been groups of friends and I have made signs for everyone's doors. I still see some of the first cruise's door signs as they are on my friends' refrigerators now.:)

• 3 weeks later...
Being a scrapbooker, along with the CC sign, I also pre make the 12X12 scrapbook page with decorations for each day of the cruise. Each Port has their own page decorated to suit what our plans are for that port.

That's a really great idea! I have stolen it with a little twist: I got a magnetic frame for 5x8 photos, a bunch of those 4x6 mat stacks and the vellum travel-related quotes & sayings, as well as a bunch of embellishments. My plan is to stick up a quote that relates to my mood or what I plan to do for the day, already matted and embellished, so it can go right into the album with the photos when I get home.

Kate

That's a really great idea! I have stolen it with a little twist: I got a magnetic frame for 5x8 photos, a bunch of those 4x6 mat stacks and the vellum travel-related quotes & sayings, as well as a bunch of embellishments. My plan is to stick up a quote that relates to my mood or what I plan to do for the day, already matted and embellished, so it can go right into the album with the photos when I get home.

Kate

Hey thanks for the additional ideas. Added this to my list of "needs for the cruise" ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Wondering about that post where the poster asked if the magnetic door signs would work. They never did get an answer. I am wondering the same!?? Are the doors magnetic? We have magnetic signs we want to use.

Thanks for the reply on this site.:confused:

Royal Caribbean ships have metal doors so the Cruise Critic magnetic signs work just fine. My granddaughters also brought along suction cup hooks and hung Valentine's day decorations on our doors on the Liberty of the Seas Feb 2008. They and their parents had ajoining doors so they linked hearts from door way to door way. How cute it was. We are going to use Shamrocks for our Celebrity Solstice B2B cruises March 15 & 22, 2009. Hope this isn't to late for some of you!

Happy Sailing,:)

Irene & Miles

Is there anyway to edit the door sign for a Med cruise - take off the fish & add pics of the Leaning Tower of Pisa, wine bottles, etc ?

How do I get the CruiseCritic Logo so I can print name tags?

Thanks !!

Hi Laura,

I'm trying to register my friend on our roll call. She's a total wash when it comes to computers and I'm not much better. So, we got her a name ~ booze girl and her password is Ria 123 She was told a message would be sent to her email. She didn't get it, so of course, she can't log in. Can anyone help?

So when is your next preinaugural? Maybe flying to Europe ~ boy, wouldn't that be nice.

Thanks for any help,

Mimi (booze brothers)

The newest version of Adobe lets you enter information on a document that someone authorizes them to do so. If you change the formatting of the sign to allow this feature, we could type in our names and print out the signs with our names on it. Imagine that, each member with his own personalized sign with no additional software other than Adobe. Good Sailing, Murf

• 2 weeks later...

this is my first time on this website. i am going on the april 19,2008 liberty cruise with my family (husband, daughter 16, and son 6). i just registered for the meet and mingle and i have no idea really what to do. do i just get on the ship and ask someone where and when? anyone that can help i would appreciate any info you have.

• 2 weeks later...
this is my first time on this website. i am going on the april 19,2008 liberty cruise with my family (husband, daughter 16, and son 6). i just registered for the meet and mingle and i have no idea really what to do. do i just get on the ship and ask someone where and when? anyone that can help i would appreciate any info you have.

There will be an invitation in your stateroom that will give the time and place. The M&M usually will be Monday late morning. Take the invitation with you to the M&M. They really are fun meeting the other cruise critics and there will be snacks and door prizes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there im sunshine12 and i just made an account i dont know how 2 like talk 2 anybody thats going on the same cruise at me so if u read this and ur leaving for the Mariner of the seas on june 29 and your a well not kid but teen or something can u help me out thanx!!!!

:( Hey there i am still sooo... confused of what i am supposed 2 be doing i mean how do i talk 2 people on here does anyone have an aim?? if so kool so do i mine is liveluvsmile101 please i wanna meet some kool people b 4 the cruise so we can hang out on the cruise lol if that makes sence well peace!!

Hey there im still so confussed of wut i am supposed 2 be doing idk hoe 2 post anything or talk 2 people im only replying 2 other peoples posts so if anyone would like 2 help me out then pleaze email me on here or on my aim which is liveluvsmile101 thanx a lot byee!!!!:(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey there im still so confussed of wut i am supposed 2 be doing idk hoe 2 post anything or talk 2 people im only replying 2 other peoples posts so if anyone would like 2 help me out then pleaze email me on here or on my aim which is liveluvsmile101 thanx a lot byee!!!!:(

Did you ever find a Roll Call for your cruise? If not, what ship are you on and the dates your going. Then we can direct you to the right thread.:)

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

I have been trying to download the cruise critic door signs from the first page of this thread, but to no avail.

Its telling my that the file is damaged, and cant be fixed.

Any help out there?? Can someone post a new link please, so I can download and print a doorsign for our 4 October cruise on Indy!

Thanks!!

I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANY LINK OR TEMPLATES ANYWHERE FOR CC NAME TAGS:confused:

I BE DELIGHTED IF SOMEONE COULD POST IT HERE OR EMAIL IT TO ME AT adysueleft at aol dot com.

The luggage tags will be sent to you with your tickets after you have registered online for your cruise. Check with your travel agent.... while I'm on here can anyone tell me what adaptors I need to be able to use my hair curlers,husbands shaver etc etc on Rhapsody. I'm from Australia and dont want to arrive on board without the right ones.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...