Roll Call; Pride 12/2-9-16 B2B Barbados

JaneBP

>"Jane..when your priorities are....champagne..caviar...wonderful treatment...luxury...enjoyment extraoidinaire [sp?]..how can your memory be a priority??????"

LOL! I rue the day when my wonderful Seabourn sailings will be just that; memories. On my first Seabourn cruise, which was my Mother's last one, I remember her looking at the blue Carribean waters, remembering how she and my father loved the cruises they took. Now, my favorite picture of them is one that was taken in their Seabourn suite. It combines all sorts of good memories.

Jane (not looking for her Barbra Streisand's Greatest Hits album)

>"Jane..when your priorities are....champagne..caviar...wonderful treatment...luxury...enjoyment extraoidinaire [sp?]..how can your memory be a priority??????"

LOL! I rue the day when my wonderful Seabourn sailings will be just that; memories. On my first Seabourn cruise, which was my Mother's last one, I remember her looking at the blue Carribean waters, remembering how she and my father loved the cruises they took. Now, my favorite picture of them is one that was taken in their Seabourn suite. It combines all sorts of good memories.

Jane (not looking for her Barbra Streisand's Greatest Hits album)

Now I have to agree..those kinds of memories are priority!

The La Palomas...too..are suffering. I opened a bottle of Moet Chandon Brut Imperial last night and didn't have to cap a whole lot of it..whilst my DH did his extra large glass martini up. Some how, it just isn't the same without the atmosphere of SB. We have more than 3 mos. to wait...our next is January. Actually...we are pretty fortunate aren't we that we SUFFER so!

3 months is too long to wait. Yesterday I found myself sniffing a bottle of Moulton Brown shower gel!

"Hi, my name is Jane and I have been addicted to Seabourn for almost 4 years...."

The La Palomas...too..are suffering. I opened a bottle of Moet Chandon Brut Imperial last night and didn't have to cap a whole lot of it..whilst my DH did his extra large glass martini up. Some how, it just isn't the same without the atmosphere of SB. We have more than 3 mos. to wait...our next is January. Actually...we are pretty fortunate aren't we that we SUFFER so!

The anticipation builds as I learn more and more about this addiction and the way that is presents itself:p

I suffer quite frequently from vacation and cruise withdrawl:eek:

I agree with Jane BP. Last night I went to dinner with my sister and brother in law (who were on April's Caribbean cruise with me). At the restaurant they asked for BBC's. Puzzled, the waiter asked what was in them. The bartender gave it a good try, but of course they didn't taste like Seabourn's.

P.S. Those things must have 1,000 calories in them!

Jane :rolleyes:

One of the dive shops I have contacted in advance said they had info that the Pride was going to be in Bequia on Dec. 8 instead of St. Vincent...anyone else know about this? The Seabourn webpage itinerary still says St. Vincent. Thank you!

Jane:

My itinerary shows Mayreau, Genadines for Fri, Dec. 8th...and Kingstown, St. Vincent on Thur., Dec. 7th...

Of course, I printed this back in Aug of 2005!!:D

Edit: Nope, just checked, and they got reversed, as of today's website! Hmmmm...I know they're not far from each other...guess a call to Miami could help answer your question!

Paul

3 months from tomorrow, it'll be all over...again...:(

This time in 90 days we will be sitting in the USAirways Club at CLT waiting to board our flight to Barbados:D

Then off to the Pride:)

I have mentally started the packing process ... which drives DH nuts as is he is more of a night-before-packer (hence the reason I end up packing for him:rolleyes: ).

"Hi, my name is Jane and I have been addicted to Seabourn for almost 4 years...."

I LOVE it.....I am a charter member.

How wonderful that we have a group of Janes and a group of Pauls who post here and sail the Yachts of Seabourn! "Cruisr" Jane, I became addicted to Seabourn in Nov. 2002 during a B2B Blue Water Sailor cruise form Malaga, Spain to FLL. My upcoming Legend crossing is a truncated repeat of that wonderful sojourn!

Perhaps, Paul, I shouldn't admit this, but I think when we sailed together, you boarded in Teneriffe. I had been on since Malaga, and when I first noticed you at the Sky Bar area, you were so organized. The 'usual' group was hugging and kissing and making all sorts of plans. I was a tad jealous, even though I had been on the Legend in April. It was like when the popular campers return and get the top bunks in the cabins at camp. One can only stand in awe and hope to get to that status one day!

Jane (SAA~Seabourn Addicts Anonymous)

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my Prelim. Docs anim_bounce.gif

Grrrr...... Flight to Angel's Falls from Margarita Isalnd looks SOOOOOO good and only LOL $685 Yipes... But I do have a wonderful $400 ship board credit...... :)

Well the rest of the day I will be planning.... No Scuba trips listed Jane....

One little ding to Seabourn. I really liked Web booking my shore excursions on RSSC and Silverseas. I love getting to my suite and having my tickets there and the prices charged to my onboard credit.

Dress code note. I do not know if this is mainly for Caribbean cruises, but they list Casual nights in the main dinning room, with no coats for the men. They also list their normal Elegant Casual and Black Tie.

I got email from my TA yesterday that my docs are in, too, for 12/2, and on their way to me from CA now. And I've yet to get my docs for a HAL cruise 10/29!!! Gotta love SB.....

:D

Paul

who's SO looking forward to his once-in-a-lifetime (probably) balcony cabin that was booked expecting a still-uncommitted roomie! :(

Seabourn spank.gif :D

On my cruise Charlotteville, Tobago is a Marina Day. So after going through all the shore excusions for the cruise there was none for Tobago. But I just checked Seabourn's site on my cruise and three are listed. Mmmm... It is Sunday so maybe they are not running.

Silly Blackbird's spread sheet has almost $1,000 for shore excursions listed for 7 days. :eek:

Angel Falls looks to be a must do for me

angel2.gif

You guys got yours already? Aaaugh, the envy. Well, I'm having mine sent to work so maybe they will show up this week.

Blackbird, thanks again for the tip on cruiseshippers. I'm impressed with their much, much cheaper rates. Might be worth not having to drag a forty pound scuba bag back and forth.

C'mon 12/02!

Jane :)

who is still on her pre-cruise diet...and not doing well...

You guys got yours already? Aaaugh, the envy. Well, I'm having mine sent to work so maybe they will show up this week.

If I lived in CA, I'd have 'em! :eek: As it is, my TA sent them FedEx GROUND! :( They're set for a Thurs. delivery, but might get 'em a day early, hear at the "hub"....

C'mon 12/02!

Oh, yeah....:D

Jane :)

who is still on her pre-cruise diet...and not doing well...

Blackbird will be good.... :D:D Blackbird is hoping Seabourn is not like those evil Crystal ppl and put a scale you could weigh a horse in my bathroom like Crystal did.... :D

Warning to all do not use FEDEX HOME which is not Ground but a newer service. I had a package sit on a truck for 7 days in Roanoke before they delivered it. I was calling Fedex everynight and they had no answer why it was not delivered day after day... :mad:

Warning to all do not use FEDEX HOME which is not Ground but a newer service. I had a package sit on a truck for 7 days in Roanoke before they delivered it. I was calling Fedex everynight and they had no answer why it was not delivered day after day... :mad:

How very strange! FedEx is usually so good....(!) My delivery is to a business address, so I don't have much problem there...I haven't used "Home" before....

I don't believe that SB will "grace" your bathroom with a scale! How odd! I don't remember one, although I probably would have "not noticed" it, purposely! ;)

Paul

Well...

Finally(!) got my preliminary docs in today, from my TA in CA. Nothing new to report in them...just will be checking excursion info.

Just about 2 months to go...hard to believe! Booked since Aug. '05 and now it's just around the corner! (Merry Christmas to me!)

It's nice to get something "in hand" other than an invoice! :D

Smooth sailing to all...

Paul

Well...

Finally(!) got my preliminary docs in today, from my TA in CA. Nothing new to report in them...just will be checking excursion info.

Just about 2 months to go...hard to believe! Booked since Aug. '05 and now it's just around the corner! (Merry Christmas to me!)

It's nice to get something "in hand" other than an invoice! :D

Smooth sailing to all...

Paul

Enjoy..we are envious..have to wait till Jan. for our next.

Archived