Pinnacle Dress code

zorbaj

The Pinnacle dress code is the same as hat for the rest of the ship. However, many people do "dress up" a bit. I would always wear a jacket to the PG, for example, even on a night when a shirt and slacks was sufficient for the DR.

The Dress Code is the Dress Code for the ship, including the Pinnacle Grill. Hence, casual nights the dress code is casual.

This being said, many people do "dress up" a bit for dinner in the Pinnacle. For myself, I've never eaten dinner in the Pinnacle without a jacket ... even on Casual Night. But ... that's just me.

<RevNeal starts stopwatch to see how long this thread survives in "polite mode.">

Wow, I'm glad I read the post. I was thinking of going to the Pinnacle on formal night, so I wouldn't have to dress up. Is there any place on the Noordam where you can wear casual clothing on formal nights?

I guess I was spoiled by my two cruises on Windstar and one on Radisson (now Regent), where casual dress was quite nice, and there were no formal nights. Even if the ship is air conditioned, I like to be outdoors, and don't relish wearing a tie and jacket in the Caribbean. (Joe)

Wow, I'm glad I read the post. I was thinking of going to the Pinnacle on formal night, so I wouldn't have to dress up. Is there any place on the Noordam where you can wear casual clothing on formal nights?

I guess I was spoiled by my two cruises on Windstar and one on Radisson (now Regent), where casual dress was quite nice, and there were no formal nights. Even if the ship is air conditioned, I like to be outdoors, and don't relish wearing a tie and jacket in the Caribbean. (Joe)

:cool: Let's see if I have learned;) : Yes Sir, Joe, the Lido restaurant!

I like to be outdoors, and don't relish wearing a tie and jacket in the Caribbean. (Joe)

You won't find anyone finding fault with you dressing casually out on deck---even if the dress code in the public indoor areas is not casual that night. Feel free to eat at the Lido, hang out around the pools, walk the deck in the moonlight.

You won't find anyone finding fault with you dressing casually out on deck---even if the dress code in the public indoor areas is not casual that night. Feel free to eat at the Lido, hang out around the pools, walk the deck in the moonlight.

"... walk the deck in the moonlight."

... in casual clothing. :)

Please, wear more than just moonlight. :D

"... walk the deck in the moonlight."

... in casual clothing. :)

Please, wear more than just moonlight. :D

For a lady all that's needed is a beautiful smile and pearls.

Now Greg, watch it. It's been over two hours since you set your stopwatch and we're all still playing nice.

For a lady all that's needed is a beautiful smile and pearls.

I would agree with you ... for a LADY. :)

Except that the Pearls are "formal wear." :D

Now Greg, watch it. It's been over two hours since you set your stopwatch and we're all still playing nice.

And the stopwatch is still ticking. :D

Praise God!

OK, Greg and Ruth, I know when I'm licked. I'll put on my neck tourniquet (AKA tie) and sweat outfit (AKA dark suit), and suffer with all the other guys at formal night, while Joan looks radiant in her lovely dress or caftan. HAL is not Windstar, so I shouldn't expect to dress the way I dressed on the Wind Surf.

Archived