Will she let me down?

I am deciding whether to take a 5 day cruise on Enchantment of the Seas in July of 2007 or wait until the next summer and take a 7 day on Liberty. I really would like to take two cruises next summer, and I have only been on the top ships Royal Caribbean has in the past couple years, most recently Navigator. Would Enchantment let me down after all of these great new ships? Thank you all so much for your information!

I am deciding whether to take a 5 day cruise on Enchantment of the Seas in July of 2007 or wait until the next summer and take a 7 day on Liberty. I really would like to take two cruises next summer, and I have only been on the top ships Royal Caribbean has in the past couple years, most recently Navigator. Would Enchantment let me down after all of these great new ships? Thank you all so much for your information!

NO WAY! She has been completely refurbished and extended with lots of new features. I think you will love her. Check out some of the new photos of her post stretch on webshots.com

It depends on what you like to do. If you want a really big ship where there is always something going on , then maybe. If you want to relax some of the time and not feel rushed to do it all, then no you will enjoy her.

Wow, thanks for the quick responces. She looks great from what I can see on webshots. I think I will probably book it, and the price is right. For all three of us in a balcony is only $2600 :D .

Wow, thanks for the quick responces. She looks great from what I can see on webshots. I think I will probably book it, and the price is right. For all three of us in a balcony is only $2600 :D .

Here is a post stretch album on webshots. There is plenty to do on her.

http://community.webshots.com/album/429758765odwBbD

FitzLA, have you been on the Enchantment? If you have what did you think of her compared to the others?

No, sadly I have not. But I know some who have, and say that she has the best of both worlds. Smaller ship with lesser crowds, lost of activities including rock climbing wall and, the only ship with a bungee trampoline. And, she also has Chops Grille.

Check this out if you have not already.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/highlights.do;jsessionid=0000GhQnsRbaSULyA74_-v1SLyc:10ktdmods?pagename=enchantment_highlights&shipCode=EN

You will only be disappointed if you allow yourself. First of all I love the voyager class ships, the mariner being my favorite! But I also love the enchantment, I am already booked on her two more times.

You just cant compare the two, shes not a voyager class ship, no royal promenade, but the staff are outstanding, many have been on the boat for several years and remember you when you come back, we had so much fun on her last year, we booked the two js aft balconies together next year! Definitely go you wont regret it.

FitzLA is right; Enchantment rocks! Someone here very cleverly labeled her "Ultra Vision" class, and that's appropriate. I love the pool area - very open, spacious, and unique with the outdoors bridges. I'd be very surprised if you were disappointed.

I have sailed the Enchantment both before and after the stretch. I thought she was good before, but is awesome after! Enjoy your trip. Boleros is the happening place for night time entertainment. Tell Monika Ray and Susan say hi! :)

I sailed the Enchantment last summer right after the stretch and Just got off the explorer a few weeks ago. I was concerned that once I was on a voyager class I woudn't be able to "go back" so to speak. But I liked them both for different reasons. The promenade was really nice but I like all the ocean views from the enchantment. I also like the viking as a night club better than the club on the explorer. The staff was also a little more friendly, I think b/c the ship is smaller they have less people to meet so you can actually get to know them. Chops was awesome, it was also much easier to tender, in mho. Overall I'd be happy to sail either class again!

Archived