short Freedom video clips

these are just a few video clips that ive uploaded so far. I figured its a little better than seeing pictures, makes it a little more real. The clips include video of Jimmy Blakemore and some interior/exterior ship shots. Ill post more when i can.

-Jordan

http://www.vmix.com/members-mymedia.php

cool videos, no need to sign up

Thanks for postin' the videos Borat. I can see now some of the reasons you like Freedom so much. Jimmy's show looks like a lot for fun and you could really see it picking up during Hotel California. Looks like if things go right, I'll be seeing the show myself on my next two cruises. Thanks for taking the time to show us a little bit of a Freedom cruise.

Fred

Thanks for postin' the videos Borat. I can see now some of the reasons you like Freedom so much. Jimmy's show looks like a lot for fun and you could really see it picking up during Hotel California. Looks like if things go right, I'll be seeing the show myself on my next two cruises. Thanks for taking the time to show us a little bit of a Freedom cruise.

Fred

no problem, glad you enjoyed it

I've been checking these boards for the last few years, on and off, and I'M SO IMPRESSED! Great Job! Thanks for taking the time to show everyone!!! You rock.

thanks so much i appreciate it...actually i went out and bought these little disposable camcorders from CVS...only CVS makes them (that i know of)...i have a regular camcorder, but its alittle too heavy to bring with me everywhere. The disposable camcorder is the size of a disposable camera and the same weight, so its easy to bring around everywhere. Each camera ($30 each) contains 20 minutes of recording time. When the camera is full, you bring it back to CVS and they give you a DVD of your footage in return. It only takes an hour to develop. Its really a good idea to go and get these, in my opinion.

Thanks. It wonder if I need to reconsider our next cruise.:eek:

what ship is your next cruise on? If its not Freedom, reconsider. Hahah im just kidding, but seriously try and go on the Freedom ASAP.

Archived