Qvc Chartered Msc Opera 1/7/07 To 1/14/07

Pennacruiser

Have spent more hours in pogo playing than researching for this cruise!:eek: I am Jerilyn4261947... add me as a friend.

I spend too many hours on this computer, between ebay and also doing research for the cruise. But ebay is killing me, too addicting! Luckily I do a lot of selling on ebay.

I have found a loads of information on this site for the cruise. One thing I have found is best buds. If you haven't seen it, go to http://bestbuds.xoompages.com/ . Very helpful.

I spend too many hours on this computer, between ebay and also doing research for the cruise. But ebay is killing me, too addicting! Luckily I do a lot of selling on ebay.

I have found a loads of information on this site for the cruise. One thing I have found is best buds. If you haven't seen it, go to http://bestbuds.xoompages.com/ . Very helpful.

I know what you mean, Hubby and son in law are ebay addict's also. Thanks for the info, I will check it out right now..

Sue, I don't think they left out anything. I'm still reading thru it and getting great tips.

I hear ya, going to be very helpful...I woner what kind of excursions there will be for St. Thomas? (qvc's or Msc). When I went to Mexico last May, We took a bus to the blow hole, very narrow road, there was an accident and we almost missed the ship getting back. The road was closed for almost 2 hours. We made it back with only 10 minutes left. Boy where we sweating!!!!! Scary....They told us that we where lucky because it was an excursion from the ship, (not sure what they meant) was to busy knelling and kissing the floor hahaha......:D

I hear ya, going to be very helpful...I woner what kind of excursions there will be for St. Thomas? (qvc's or Msc). When I went to Mexico last May, We took a bus to the blow hole, very narrow road, there was an accident and we almost missed the ship getting back. The road was closed for almost 2 hours. We made it back with only 10 minutes left. Boy where we sweating!!!!! Scary....They told us that we where lucky because it was an excursion from the ship, (not sure what they meant) was to busy knelling and kissing the floor hahaha......:D

That's funny, you'd think since it was the ship's excursion, they would hold the ship until everyone returned. What would you have done if you missed the ship. Wonder what happens when that does happen because you know people must of missed their ship after stopping at a port at one time or another.:confused:

That's funny, you'd think since it was the ship's excursion, they would hold the ship until everyone returned. What would you have done if you missed the ship. Wonder what happens when that does happen because you know people must of missed their ship after stopping at a port at one time or another.:confused:

Don't know and was affraid to ask haha...I did hear about someone missing their ship and had to fend for themselves. not sure if it was a ship excursion or not tho...I am not sure what I would have done,( besides standing on the dock crying and yelling "Oh God why me") haha My Passport was on the ship, of course it was just mexico so I didnt need it, They told us not to take our passports off the ship. wonder if that will be the case on this one. A question to be asked on board would be, What happens if I miss the ships departure while on excursion?:confused:

Thank you, I was wondering about that. :D

forecastle

Maybe you can answer this, If you miss your ships departure due to an accident or ect? while you are on one of the ships excursions, do they wait for all to return or just leave? I know its probably a dumb ? but I have been told a few different things by hear say..Thanks

Hi! I am also a winner of this cruise! I'll be going along with my 22 year old daughter. Got the news last week when I was in the hospital having total knee replacement...thought it was the drugs!:)

CONGRATULATIONS! I wish I was as lucky as you and Sue. This is a great trip to win. What is your name and where are you from and MOST IMPORTANTLY how is your knee? I also have knee problems and have had Supartz injections hoping it will help. It's better, but no where near normal. I'm a little worried about all the walking when we go to the different ports. I'm sure by then your knee will be fine. Is this your first cruise?

Barb

Hi! I am also a winner of this cruise! I'll be going along with my 22 year old daughter. Got the news last week when I was in the hospital having total knee replacement...thought it was the drugs!:)

WOW Congrats!!!!! Thats Great, I was in total shock when they called!!!!

never won anything before..Do you know what cabin your in yet? Sue

Good for you! You and your daughter will have the time of your lives! :D I know how that news must have brightened your day! Will bring all my canes and a walker just in case it is needed -

Hi everyone. Name is Linda and I am from Boston area. This will be my first cruise so I was delighted to find this community! I have not received my package of information yet so I do not know what room we are in. We are just so thrilled to be going that if I had to stand on the deck it would be ok!

The knee is progressing slowly. This is a very painful operation and rehabilitation. But I am confident that I will have at least one good limb soon! I will definitely bring the cane collection. Loved the idea of a fillable cane! Fantastic.

I can't wait to get the details of the QVC activities and to learn what I will be doing as a winner. I'd love to be on TV (although I would probably be too nervous). Look forward to sharing the planning for the trip as the days approach!

Hi everyone. Name is Linda and I am from Boston area. This will be my first cruise so I was delighted to find this community! I have not received my package of information yet so I do not know what room we are in. We are just so thrilled to be going that if I had to stand on the deck it would be ok!

The knee is progressing slowly. This is a very painful operation and rehabilitation. But I am confident that I will have at least one good limb soon! I will definitely bring the cane collection. Loved the idea of a fillable cane! Fantastic.

I can't wait to get the details of the QVC activities and to learn what I will be doing as a winner. I'd love to be on TV (although I would probably be too nervous). Look forward to sharing the planning for the trip as the days approach!

Hi Linda, welcome! So glad you found us. There's not many of us here, but hoping more will find us. I can't wait to go, but it will be sad when it's over. We're all so excited, but when it's over, I'll want to do another cruise just because I don't want the thrill to end. I can definately see why most of the people on this site cruise all the time. The last cruise I was on was 15 years ago and it was the time of my life. You will love it!

I didn't ask Sue this, but does QVC pay for your airline tickets also? It's best to go the day before and stay at an area hotel for the night just in case of bad weather, etc. You don't want to miss the ship. Both Sue and Jeri are flying overnight. That's rough. I'd be exhausted and wouldn't be able to sleep on the plane so I'd know that it would be hard for me to enjoy the first day fully. Good luck you guys.

Let us know what cabin you'll be in after you get your information. Sue, how long did it take before you information arrived?

Barb

Hi Linda, welcome! So glad you found us. There's not many of us here, but hoping more will find us. I can't wait to go, but it will be sad when it's over. We're all so excited, but when it's over, I'll want to do another cruise just because I don't want the thrill to end. I can definately see why most of the people on this site cruise all the time. The last cruise I was on was 15 years ago and it was the time of my life. You will love it!

I didn't ask Sue this, but does QVC pay for your airline tickets also? It's best to go the day before and stay at an area hotel for the night just in case of bad weather, etc. You don't want to miss the ship. Both Sue and Jeri are flying overnight. That's rough. I'd be exhausted and wouldn't be able to sleep on the plane so I'd know that it would be hard for me to enjoy the first day fully. Good luck you guys.

Let us know what cabin you'll be in after you get your information. Sue, how long did it take before you information arrived?

Barb

Not Sue, but yes they do pay for airline tickets, up to $500. per person for airline ticket and around the same for spending money, also per person. (I have read those rules and regulations so many times I think they are memorized.)

Not Sue, but yes they do pay for airline tickets, up to $500. per person for airline ticket and around the same for spending money, also per person. (I have read those rules and regulations so many times I think they are memorized.)

Hi Linda, Barb, Jeri, It took them about 10 days to get my packet to me, I was getting nervious ha..The packet contains the paperwork you have to fill out and 1 paper has to be noterized, then you have to get it back to them within 10 days. I had the whole packet back in the mail the same day as I got it..Then about a week later they called and told me that they had recieved it and a check for the $2,000 was being cut, I recieved it the next week. The tickets and other info will be sent in Nov. After I had gotten everything done (paperwork)they called me again about dinner seating and gave me a number to call for my dinner seating and cabin number. So now I am all set, just waiting on my tickets:p

Hi Linda, Barb, Jeri, It took them about 10 days to get my packet to me, I was getting nervious ha..The packet contains the paperwork you have to fill out and 1 paper has to be noterized, then you have to get it back to them within 10 days. I had the whole packet back in the mail the same day as I got it..Then about a week later they called and told me that they had recieved it and a check for the $2,000 was being cut, I recieved it the next week. The tickets and other info will be sent in Nov. After I had gotten everything done (paperwork)they called me again about dinner seating and gave me a number to call for my dinner seating and cabin number. So now I am all set, just waiting on my tickets:p

I am happy for you, but also green with envy. I think we will have to wait until about 2 weeks before the sailing to get our tickets:( 104 days until "C" day!

I am happy for you, but also green with envy. I think we will have to wait until about 2 weeks before the sailing to get our tickets:( 104 days until "C" day!

I am scared I am gonna wake up and its all been a dream haha. :eek:

Good afternoon everyone! My package of documents to sign arrived in mail today! Now I just have to find a notary who will come to my house since I am housebound! I want to get these in the return mail today!! Sue, thanks for the details on what to expect and timing. It will help me from getting too nervous.

Had my first inhome physical therapy just now. Time for a nap! I am super motivated to work hard so I can have sea legs.

After nap it will be online shopping for tops I can wear with my two skirts that will be good for the parties. I have to plan my wardrobe now so I can sew handbags to match (my hobby).

Good afternoon everyone! My package of documents to sign arrived in mail today! Now I just have to find a notary who will come to my house since I am housebound! I want to get these in the return mail today!! Sue, thanks for the details on what to expect and timing. It will help me from getting too nervous.

Had my first inhome physical therapy just now. Time for a nap! I am super motivated to work hard so I can have sea legs.

After nap it will be online shopping for tops I can wear with my two skirts that will be good for the parties. I have to plan my wardrobe now so I can sew handbags to match (my hobby).

Your very welcome!!!!! You sound as excited as I am, Sea Legs would be a good thing haha. Don't over work it tho!!!!!! As Soon as they get those papers back they should be calling you, if not I have info on who to call...Sue:D

Your very welcome!!!!! You sound as excited as I am, Sea Legs would be a good thing haha. Don't over work it tho!!!!!! As Soon as they get those papers back they should be calling you, if not I have info on who to call...Sue:D

LUCKY, LUCKY PEOPLE! I wish I was dreaming that I paid all the money that I did for this cruise for 3 people!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Barb

LUCKY, LUCKY PEOPLE! I wish I was dreaming that I paid all the money that I did for this cruise for 3 people!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Barb

Oh you will LOVE it anyway!!!!!! Just think, warm sunny days, ( forgot you live in warm sunny days anyway) but thats beside the point ha.. New FRIENDS, places to explore you never explored before..NEW FRIENDS, Good food, DRINKS, oh, did I mention New Friends? :D

Sue -- I see in your profile that you are an artist! Do you have a web site? Are you bringing paints? My husband is an artist too. What about you Barb and Mat and James -- any artistic leanings? I do crafts -- mostly design and sew handbags and sell them at local craft fairs. You can check out my web site (which is still under construction) at http://www.ellelumiere.com

I am looking forward to the Italian language classes! Can't wait to meet you all!

Archived