Carnival.com / Guar Seeking Problem

vesw01

Up until last night I was able to look at the gift section through the funpass (after I signed in) now when I go to the funpass area it doesn't bring up the look at gifts icon - anyone else have this issue?

I am seeing the same problem since yesterday. You enter your booking number, name, sail date, etc. and submit... the next page comes up as normal. HOWEVER, there is no link for "gifts and services".

The book/modify method of checking guarantee status works (but only people who booked direct w/ Carnival will have this option.)

I just tried it too... I didn't get the services link either...

I booked a guar 6A cabin and last week via the "gift method" found I got exactly a 6A??? No upgrade...

Could it be that they are in the process of upgrading me???:D :D One can only hope...

Beth:)

Looks like they chanaged the pages so from the Funpass page you continue back to Prepare for your cruise page.

The [Continue] button is new. It now takes you to another page.

The address reflects a 'postbooking' in the url.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/static_templates/promos/post_booking/index.aspx

Now when you select a gift, it wants you to put in your confirmation and booking #.

It also seems to store a cookie, so now when you go back to the funpass page, it no longer asks for your booking #, name of person, ship and date once you enter it. Yesterday, you had to do it each time you went through the funpass process.

Oh the inhumanity!!!! Why Carnival... WHyyyyyyyy???

I just tried again too since we're on the same cruise. I think they're on to us and they've changed the website!!! I guess we'll see when docs come what that method reveals. As of last week we had a pretty good upgrade. Here's hoping yours comes through!

I still haven't been able to do this to see my cabin #. 58 Days to go, I may be checking too early. I was out on the site yesterday, and when I tried to go to the funpass and look for the bon voyage site, it would show someone elses name...

I think they are on to us with this trick. I just don't know why they would change the site now - this trick has worked in various forms for years. :confused: Don't they know we have fun trying to find our rooms?

Niko

Can anyone get this to work anymore? I tried again today and still nothing. Great - this happens right around the time my cabin # should pop up.

If your TA calls Carnival can they see if your cabin has been assigned?

Some people on our cruise that had guar. already have cabin assignments...we don't. I just had our TA call. They said call back 4 weeks out - well shoot that is still 4 weeks away

Archived