Identity of Cruise Director, Concierge, etc.

Rosetta

Thanks for the response.

I've read great things about Ravi and Adrian here, so I hope they are onboard for Mar 20 Jewel.

We'll either be Deck 9 Owner's Suite, or Deck 14 Garden Villa. Trying to make a last minute decision and wondering if Deck 14 will feel too much rocking from rough seas, and noise from pool.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the response.

I've read great things about Ravi and Adrian here, so I hope they are onboard for Mar 20 Jewel.

We'll either be Deck 9 Owner's Suite, or Deck 14 Garden Villa. Trying to make a last minute decision and wondering if Deck 14 will feel too much rocking from rough seas, and noise from pool.

Thanks again!

When I spoke with Adrian last month he said he would be on board for the March 20th Jewel cruise..........that's why we booked it. :D:D:D

Don't forget to stop over to the roll call thread....for March 20th. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1103475

Love, love, love Anoop. However, even though his ticket says Dawn, it's still rumored that he might still be going to the Jewel... we'll find out next month.

Let me know. The last email I got from him said Dawn was the destination. I do know that Hugo would love to reunite his team on the Jewel. Ravi going to the Jewel was the first surprise. Dave Heenan will be there also.

PE

When I spoke with Adrian last month he said he would be on board for the March 20th Jewel cruise..........that's why we booked it. :D:D:D

Don't forget to stop over to the roll call thread....for March 20th. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1103475

WOW!

Now that's an endorsement.

Thanks Tequila, I feel optimistic.

Let me know. The last email I got from him said Dawn was the destination. I do know that Hugo would love to reunite his team on the Jewel. Ravi going to the Jewel was the first surprise. Dave Heenan will be there also.

PE

Yeah,I saw that Dave would be there, too. I think it would be wonderful to reunite the Dawn team on the Jewel. Here's hoping Anoop's plans change (not that Adrian isn't awesome, either!).

I just got an email from Noop Dog and his contract has him on the Dawn til mid August. That does not mean they will not move him mid contract. But' date=' he says they [b']VERY[/b] rarely do that. But, that does noy mean they won't.

PE

PE-

Any idea who will replace Anoop? We are sailing 8/19. I apologize if it was already mentioned. I didn't read back through the entire thread.

Many thanks!

PE-

Any idea who will replace Anoop? We are sailing 8/19. I apologize if it was already mentioned. I didn't read back through the entire thread.

Many thanks!

I have know idea and I am sure no one within NCL has thought that far out. Bring this up the beginning of summer and I am sure we can find out for you.

PE

Archived