Identity of Cruise Director, Concierge, etc.

Rosetta

All I have heard is that Hugo Vanosmael will be reporting to the Jewel after his vacation in January. Denis Prguda will retuen to the Epic after his current vacation.

PE

Ditto---I think Denis started vacation yesterday. I certainly hope they both enjoy their time off

Hugo' date=' Denis, and Sean have all told me that NCL prefers to move HD's every 2 years. With some of the comings and goings this has not all that easy to stick to.[/color']

PE

Hugo sort of made a joke that he's been on the Dawn on borrowed time and would have prefered staying

PE if Hugo is going to the Jewel who will be HD on the Dawn in January? Also, will Anoop be back from his vacation and if not who will be concierge on the Dawn in January? Gotta know before I go.

Anoop is on vacation right now and is scheduled to return to the Dawn in about 2 months.

PE

Anoop is on vacation right now and is scheduled to return to the Dawn in about 2 months.

PE

Not to promising that he'll be back by the 14th of January is it? Any idea who is taking his place while he is on vacation? I appreciate your help. You are always so helpful.

At least I still have Hugo as we are on the Dawn on the 14th of January. I will look forward to meeting Belkys. I will say I am dissappointed I won't be seeing Anoop this trip. Guess I will have to get a cruise reward and book again once I am home...

PE if Hugo is going to the Jewel who will be HD on the Dawn in January? Also, will Anoop be back from his vacation and if not who will be concierge on the Dawn in January? Gotta know before I go.

Last I heard Calvin Lodge will be HD assigned to Dawn. I believe his most recent assignment (for awhile now) has been the Sun.

NCL is reassigning hotel directors, food and beverage managers, etc. Any idea of who's going where?

If it works then why mess with it? I don't get the logic. The team that was in place on the Jewel was phenomenal. The ship is only as good as the leadership team onboard it or else it's just a ship! :cool:

Not to promising that he'll be back by the 14th of January is it? Any idea who is taking his place while he is on vacation? I appreciate your help. You are always so helpful.

Just got a note from Anoop. He will return on February 20, 2011. He is taking a little extra time due the fact that he just had a child a few days ago.

PE

I thought Filippo was on the Gem???:confused:

Yeah, I thought so too. Is something changing? I know the Gem has been having major problems, judging by the reports of the last month or so. Perhaps they're switching HD's to see if they can get her straightened out (and hopefully will do so before I board her in Feb). She's gone into mini-drydock this week. It would be a good opportunity to switch things around.

Where's Prem these days?

So he's still there. We were on the Spirit from NOLA last January, and he had just come on. Late in the week, and very low profile. I don't think I saw him even once. And I was so looking forward to seeing him again! I keep hoping I'll run into him again soon.

You were on my daughter's cruise - the Epic in Oct. Remember Zumbaturtle? I hope you enjoyed your cruise as much as she did.

Archived