Identity of Cruise Director, Concierge, etc.

Rosetta

Hi

Would anyone happen to know WHO currently is the Food and Beverage Manager aboard the EPIC?

Hi Robenv, I just saw this post. Here is the odd part of my trip. Never met the Food and Beverage Director which leads me to wonder if one was present on the 10/30/10 sailing. I knew during the first months that Stephen Knott (new to NCL but came from RCCL) was assigned but perhaps he is on vacation.

coka

help, anyone on or just back from STAR???

I would love to know also! Seems like the Star is the "ugly" stepsister or something as it doesn't appear on most of the lists that have been posted. I am particularly interested in Captain, Butler and Concierge.........Holiday sailing dates 2010. Thanks! And sorry if I missed the info......This IS a long thread!

I would love to know also! Seems like the Star is the "ugly" stepsister or something as it doesn't appear on most of the lists that have been posted. I am particularly interested in Captain, Butler and Concierge.........Holiday sailing dates 2010. Thanks! And sorry if I missed the info......This IS a long thread!

Jean-Michel will be the Hotel Director until February. Excellent! :D

For those of you coming off the Dawn. Do you know who will be the concierge mid January? Just wondering if Anoop with be back from vacation by then. Had him a few years back when he was a Butler and thought then that he would be an awesome Concierge.

Hi Robenv, I just saw this post. Here is the odd part of my trip. Never met the Food and Beverage Director which leads me to wonder if one was present on the 10/30/10 sailing. I knew during the first months that Stephen Knott (new to NCL but came from RCCL) was assigned but perhaps he is on vacation.

coka

Hi Coka,

Around Oct. 20th, Helmut (Austria) was F & B Dir. We met him in Aug. and when I saw him again he said he had just come back from vacation.

Perhaps you missed him? But I think he would have been at just about every event "Val" frequented!;):D

Hi Coka' date='

Around Oct. 20th, Helmut (Austria) was F & B Dir. We met him in Aug. and when I saw him again he said he had just come back from vacation.

Perhaps you missed him? But I think he would have been at just about every event "Val" frequented!;):D[/quote']

Thanks to BOTH Snorklin'barb AND Coka for their assistance.

Will be taking the Epic on it's 11/27 departure...it appears Helmut may be the man...will find out for sure once I board.

Thanks again.

There are so many threads that it is difficult to find information regarding the staff. We would like to know who the Captain, Hotel Director, and Food and Beverage Director will be on the Jewel for the December 26 sailing.

We had a great time on the this same trip on the Gem last year. The New Year's celebrations were great. Our Captain, Mikael Hilden, Food and Beverage Director, Tony Lockett , and Hotel Director, Prem Kannikara made the trip very memorable with their outstanding service and friendliness.

We sailed the same itinerary in May on the Jewel. From these posts, we note that Adrian Bica will be the concierge. He was wonderful and took care of every need on the Gem and our last trip on the Jewel. We look forward to seeing him again.

Thank you.

Hi! I haven't seen any recent updates on the Pearl - we're sailing in January. Does anyone know who concierge, HD, etc will be?

Thanks!

Concierge should Carlos Zarate. The last I heard the HD was a guy names Kai something or other.

Lin, when you are aboard could you find out who may be around for next October?

PE

Anyone know if Frank Hassenwinkel is on vacation right now? He was on the Spirit but recently read Prem was back onboard... can anyone help out with this? Thanks! :)

He is on vacation and next is the Sky for Frank--information from Frank in early

Nov.

BG

Archived