Identity of Cruise Director, Concierge, etc.

Rosetta

Andy, again:confused:....:( Oh, well, I still can't wait to get on board.;) Do you know who the butler is for the AB cabins? Have they changed the main show or is it still "Oh, What a Night!"?

Thanks so much for the updates, 4 cruisers!

Oh oh, not an "Andy fan" huh?! Lol! We found him to be energetic (to say the least!!!):eek: I'm so sorry I don't know about the show. I know they did a Frankie Valley and the Four Seasons tribute that was excellent.

When I saw Anshuman on the Epic Inaugural in NY, he told me he would not be on the Epic 10/30, nor would Karan. Not sure about the story of them being cousins! I only know they are from different parts of India because my new daughter in law is Indian & Karan said her maiden name was from his area in India & not Anshuman's.

Someone posted in their current review the HD on the Epic is Denis, the F&B director is Steve Knott, and the CD is Julie. I remember Julie from the early days on the Dawn. (which brings to mind one of my all time fav CDs Rich...wonder what he's up to these days?).

I'm not familiar with Denis & Steve & just hope they are as good as Klaus & his team. Can someone tell me what ships they were on?

Hi Maja,

We met Steve on Epic in Aug. Very impressive. He came over from Royal. I understood, however, that he was going to be joining the Sky as AHD. No idea when that is supposed to happen though.

Yup, Rich & Julie were a great team. He left NCL a few yrs ago but no idea where he is now. I ran into Julie on Epic when she was briefly onboard and she takes over as Entertainment Dir. when Simon Murray goes on vacation - sometime this month.

And I betcha you're unforgettable :) (in a good way)

Is Ruth Hager the concierge on the Gem? Met her on the Pearl in 2007; I wonder if she remembers us? Seems as though the entire NCL crew has the gift of instant recall.

Hi, I have probably missed it, but what is Ray Carr like on the star??? We aren't on her again until Nov 2011, but we had a wonderful concierge this past april and will miss her so much! Hoping we have another wonderful one???

Leah:D

Just as an FYI...Ray Carr is the Cruise Director, not the Concierge.

Hi Maja' date='

We met Steve on Epic in Aug. Very impressive. He came over from Royal. I understood, however, that he was going to be joining the Sky as AHD. No idea when that is supposed to happen though.

Yup, Rich & Julie were a great team. He left NCL a few yrs ago but no idea where he is now. I ran into Julie on Epic when she was briefly onboard and she takes over as Entertainment Dir. when Simon Murray goes on vacation - sometime this month.[/quote']

Thanks Barb...If you were impressed then I have nothing to worry about!

Well, the good news is, Tony Lockett will be back from vacation and on your cruise in January! More good news COULD be that Kai will be on his vacation by then?! I think anyone else would be an improvement:o. We have had Carlos and he was excellent. He would even check on you if he saw you dining. He's very visible and accessible. We liked him a lot.

Enjoy!

We have Carlos as well and he was excellent.

Update on Cruise Director's as of 10/18/10:

Dawn - Matt Baker

Epic - ???

Gem - Gerry Molina

Jade - Jill Tasker

Jewel - Shona Blair

Pearl - Andy Steinhauser

Sky - Archie

Spirit - Kyle Dobson

Star - Ray Carr

Sun - Pedro Serra

Candi Finkelstein - vacation

Paul Scally - ??? may be pursuing his career as a comedian?

Silas Cook - vacation

John Ibrahim - no longer with NCL

If I am wrong on any please let me know. Also please add updated info.

Anyone know who is the CD for the Epic?

Update on Hotel Director's as of 10/18/10:

Dawn - Hugo Vanosmael

Epic - Denis Prugda

Gem - Filippo Bertuzzi

Jade - ???

Jewel - John O'Hara

Pearl - Kai Turnen

Sky - Rosita Schandy

Spirit - Frank Hasenwinkel

Star - Dallas Easterly til John Michel Dhelin returns from vacation 10/25

Sun - ???

Prem - vacation

If I am wrong on any please let me know. Also please add updated info.

Anyone know who is the CD for the Epic?

Archived