Identity of Cruise Director, Concierge, etc.

Rosetta

• 2 weeks later...

Any new information or updates out there from returning cruisers?

It's been awhile since anyone posted new details on Cruise Directors, Hotel Directors, Concierge, and quality entertainers you may have enjoyed, especially interesting if you happen to know any current key staff changes. Many fellow passengers are interested in special crew members who served you well, those worthy of being requested, like a server or Maitre' D. Many will even remind them of your appreciation where warranted.

Thanks for sharing!

[Latest counts show over 629 posts, and over 41,000 reads.]

Not sure when he returned to the Spirit, but one of our favorite Hotel Directors, Frank Hasenwenkel, is currently making everyone aboard as comfortable as possible as they head towards Florida instead of Bermuda.

OMG! Yay!!! :D There was a rumor going around here that he'd left NCL. Glad to read he has not!!! Wish I were on the Spirit!!! :)

Not sure when he returned to the Spirit, but one of our favorite Hotel Directors, Frank Hasenwenkel, is currently making everyone aboard as comfortable as possible as they head towards Florida instead of Bermuda.

we sailed with him on the Sky in July, what a nice man.

Totally agree! Lots of unnecessary Stickies but this wouldn't be one of them. Having this thread permanently on the first page would be great.

Not everyone would agree with you. I could care less who the officers will be on an upcoming cruise. I'll find out when I board the ship.

Just returned from the Garden Villa on the Dawn. We had Anoop as the Concierge. He was wonderful. I came on the cruise with a skin infection and I was either on pain killers or miserable. He was always inquiring about how I was feeling and making sure that I was able to have an enjoyable vacation.

One of the best Concierge I have had on my many cruises on NCL.

Our butler was T (Tatorum) He was great. Found out what snacks we liked and made sure we never ran out them.

Thats what I like about NCL. So spoiled!!!!!

Hi Marilyn: Sorry that you weren't feeling 100% but glad to know that you had Anoop to help take care of things for you....He was our butler on the Dawn in '08 and we were thrilled to learn that he had been promoted!

I do hope that Anoop will be on the Dawn come February when we're doing a 9 day Southern....I'd love to see him again!

Now - was the GV what you hoped it would be and then some???

Not to kidnap this thread but the Garden Villa is to die for. We felt like we were in a castle wandering around. Huge !!!!!! I wish the weather was not as cold because we didn't get to use the courtyard area like we would have liked to. Tried to have dinner out there but just too cold. Loved having all the attention and loved the NCL arranged limo ride to the airport after the cruise.

I think that Anoop said that he goes on vacation the end of this month when the Dawn relocates to Miami. Hopefully he will be back by your cruise in Feb.

Marilyn

I think that Anoop said that he goes on vacation the end of this month when the Dawn relocates to Miami. Hopefully he will be back by your cruise in Feb.

Marilyn

His vacation duration is usually 2 months. So that would bring him back to NCL in time for February. Now it all depends on if he comes back to the Dawn. With Hugo heading to the Jewel in the Spring a lot of things could change.

PE

Archived