Identity of Cruise Director, Concierge, etc.

Rosetta

Thanks for that info PE....have you sailed with Anoop and experienced his service?

We sailed with Anoop when he was still a butler (on the Dawn) and we were thrilled with his service (and his sense of humor!!). We weren't surprised to hear that he had been promoted to Concierge.....

He's fantastic!!

Thanks for that info PE....have you sailed with Anoop and experienced his service?

I have known Anoop since he was a beginning butler on the Crown in 2006. I have sailed with him twice since he has become a Concierge. He is definitley among the best that NCL has to offer. There is something about Indian gentlemen (Karan, Anshuman and Anoop with Ravi possibly next ?) and their way of handling this job.

PE

Does anyone know whatever happened to Alain Magnier (he was the F&B Director on the Dawn in Dec 2008 and I can see that he was on the Dawn until at least Dec 2009). We had the pleasure of dining with him during the officer dinner and had the most fascinating conversations. That man has a fascinating life.

He was very friendly and helpful. I also have to say we had an excellent dinner that night (probably didn't hurt that we were dining with the F&B Director). :)

Anyway, I was just curious to see if he was still with NCL -- hoping we can cross paths with him again one day.

Does anyone know whatever happened to Alain Magnier (he was the F&B Director on the Dawn in Dec 2008 and I can see that he was on the Dawn until at least Dec 2009). We had the pleasure of dining with him during the officer dinner and had the most fascinating conversations. That man has a fascinating life.

He was very friendly and helpful. I also have to say we had an excellent dinner that night (probably didn't hurt that we were dining with the F&B Director). :)

Anyway, I was just curious to see if he was still with NCL -- hoping we can cross paths with him again one day.

I believe he is on the Jade. He left the Dawn for the Jade because he wanted to be closer to home.

PE

Did Karan have to leave Epic on an urgent family matter?

It was something I read in passing on another thread.

Karan had to leave so right now it's been Anshuman and Maria. Anshuman will be going on vacation soon so not sure what's next and exactly when. Things were still being sorted out.

As for other Epic news, quite a few staff who came on in the spring are overdue for well deserved vacations so there will be quite a few changes.

Sean is HD until Sept. but Denis (from Pearl) Prguda will be arriving Aug. 21st. At least for the new few months there are more than one F&B's and Restaurant Mgrs.

For those who have cruised NCL a lot before, you won't believe how many familiar faces you'll see from all over the fleet. They've picked some excellent crew, many of whom also have experience opening a new ship.

Any specific questions, let me know.

Tomct, don't know exactly when in Oct. but one of your favorites CD Julie will take over as Entertainment Dir. when Simon Murray goes on holidays.

We sailed with Anoop when he was still a butler (on the Dawn) and we were thrilled with his service (and his sense of humor!!). We weren't surprised to hear that he had been promoted to Concierge.....

He's fantastic!!

we had the pleasure of having Anoop as concierge last year on the Dawn, he was so personable and genuinely caring we hope to sail with him again.

Does anyone know who the concierge and butler is on the Star? thanks

Archived