Bayonne - What are the Secrets to an Easy Embarkation?

MrPete

UM...........thanks for that input, Brad, but this thread is about departing from CAPE LIBERTY, BAYONNE, NEW JERSEY.

Good morning Merion Mom!

Can you tell me---Is "Cape Liberty, Bayonne, New Jersey" the most official name for this departure port? I ask because I am so excited about our Explorer cruise this October, and I wanted to try to look for our departure port on Google Earth. I haven't been able to enter a correct enough title in the search box. Also, Google Earth isn't a "real time" sort of thing, and the stock photo of the area was taken when there were no cruise ships actually in port.

Thank you!

Leslie

Good morning Merion Mom!

Can you tell me---Is "Cape Liberty, Bayonne, New Jersey" the most official name for this departure port? I ask because I am so excited about our Explorer cruise this October, and I wanted to try to look for our departure port on Google Earth. I haven't been able to enter a correct enough title in the search box. Also, Google Earth isn't a "real time" sort of thing, and the stock photo of the area was taken when there were no cruise ships actually in port.

Thank you!

Leslie

Enter "Port Terminal Blvd., Bayonne, NJ". You'll see a road running east/west along a narrow strip of land that juts out into New York Bay. The cruise ship dock is just before the end of that strip, on the northern side.

Archived