Got C & A magazine in mail today

Behold what my eyes see when I checked the mail. I received issue 2 for 2006 Crown and Anchor Magazine. I thought that they were not going to be sending it anymore as everything is now online. Have not really had a chance to look through it yet, but I think it has info on some of the new port and itineraries that will be upcoming. Goes with the coupons that I received in the mail about a month ago. Odd because I have signed up for the online C&A website. Just thought I would let everyone know.

Behold what my eyes see when I checked the mail. I received issue 2 for 2006 Crown and Anchor Magazine. I thought that they were not going to be sending it anymore as everything is now online. Have not really had a chance to look through it yet, but I think it has info on some of the new port and itineraries that will be upcoming. Goes with the coupons that I received in the mail about a month ago. Odd because I have signed up for the online C&A website. Just thought I would let everyone know.

DH is signed up for the online C&A access, I am signed up for the mailers. Hopefully we will have access to all coupons and magazines!

:D

We too got our C&A Magazine today. It was a pain to read it on the internet because of how long it took to upload on Adobe. I'm glad they brought it back to paper. I also liked the maps of the port of calls and the section on the first RCI ships. Happy Cruising!

Derek

I received one today as well. I didn't read it yet...just took a couple of minutes to glance through it. I was happy to see it return to my mailbox. There are certain things that I just prefer reading on paper, and my C&A mag is one of them.

I'm glad they made the decision to bring it back, even if it is smaller than before. It was a mistake to take it away to begin with, IMO.

Question.....are the coupons good for booking within a certain time frame(like the online ones) or are they the old way..............expires,:confused: say Oct 31st...

The paper coupons I got are still the old way. They expire, but have no beginning date limitations.

Archived