enchantment cabin question

I've just learned that i'm booked in cabin #3004 on enchantment for 9/11.

This is at the very front of boat and i'm worried about movement and motion sickness. Anyone with any info on cabins?should i try to change? I had also wanted a window but discovered this cabin has 2 small portholes which i'm not crazy about. What is the best deck to be on? This is my first sailing with RCCL and can't wait!!!

The most stable place on the ship is in the center! You will have more motion in the bow and aft of any ship. If you're not prone to seasickness, then it shouldn't be that much of a problem. Why not call and see if anything else is available. If it is, they don't have a problem with moving you. As far as windows go, generally the higher decks have bigger windows.

(The bow of the ship will have the smaller portholes since it's possible waves could assault that portion of the ship)

Thanks for the info. My husband had wanted an inside stateroom because he thought the window could make him sick but I wanted to try a window for our second cruise. We both wore the "patch" for our first cruise and we had no problems so maybe i'm just worrying for nothing!?!? I think I will try to move closer to the middle of the ship just in case. I have learned so much from these boards that i think i'm addicted. I'm constantly kicking my kids off the computer so I can check the latest post.

We are supposed to be on the same sailing as you. The fares are extremely low. Have watched them go down several times and have called and the first time upgraded to an oceanview from an inside for the same price. Then, senior prices came out for that cruise and I immediately called and was credited $80.00. A couple weeks later I got another $20.00 credit. Go to the website and start the booking process for that cruise. Answer the question if you are a senior and put your state in. When you get to the next page, you will see the prices. If a senior or state discount is available, it will be listed under the regular price. Good luck with getting a credit. A couple days ago you could get a category H for $309.00 a person. Haven't checked prices today.

George's hours are 3 P.M. to midnight.

RC's website is showing Category H for 9/11 as $808.22 including all taxes and fees. I don't know if you qualify for any senior or residency discounts, so that's not included in that amount. Two people for 5 days for a smidgeon more than $800 is amazing! That's $80 per person per day. WOW!

WAIT! HOLD THE PRESSES!

The Happy Hour specials for this Tuesday are up already (http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/happy_hour/HappyHour_rci_tues.pdf) and there's a FURTHER reduction for category H!!!

Instead of $358 per person, it's only $309 per person, and that includes Category F, so you can get a BETTER cabin for LESS money!

Call George on Monday and ask if he can book you at that rate then; if not, tell him to book you on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(bookings at this price open at 9 A.M. on Tuesday; you could go online and put a cabin on "courtesy hold" just to be sure of having it!)

Cabin 3004 IS a category H room. Go to Royal Caribbean's website and look.

Here's a link to Deck 3 of the Enchantment:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=AD&shipCode=EN&shipProfile=1143&sailDate=1060819&hasNavigation=false

You'll see the cabin descriptions and color codes on the left side, and then you can see which category each cabin is.

Archived