A Carnivalite Cruises the Explorer to Bermuda 8/6/06

MrPete

Pete, thanks for the balanced review we are on the EOS on Novermber 26. I was concerned about the balcony as well from the pictures I saw it looked cave like but as long as I can see the ocean that's all that matters. Glad you have a good trip.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree that it is hard to get around on the lower floors, MrPete, and it is because of the ice skating rink. I suggest you try one of the Radiance class ships, which are gorgeous. I don't miss the ice skating or the Promenade at all....and there is still plenty to do.

• 8 months later...

yes the cots stink, but thankfully they will be brandy-spankin new for our next EOS next may. too bad serenade wont have them in sept....guess its egg crates for us too (and yes they help).

be good...have fun and get out there again!

This reminds me that you got to return to this ship WAY before me. I will have to seek out a review. Hope you wrote one!

• 11 months later...

Thanks Mr Pete, great review! Im getting so ready to go! Looking forward to both Bermuda and time in NYC. The planning has been fun, but now the time is winding down and I need to get everything lined up. Thanks for your help! Dot

nlcentralchmps03, funny I just read your post and was thinking the same thing!!!! I thought while reading the first post it was recent, like within the last coupla days!!! Low and behold I look at the date--2006!!!! From now on I'm gona make sure I look at the date of what I'm reading...

p.s., I read the whole post too!!!! :eek:

nlcentralchmps03, funny I just read your post and was thinking the same thing!!!! I thought while reading the first post it was recent, like within the last coupla days!!! Low and behold I look at the date--2006!!!! From now on I'm gona make sure I look at the date of what I'm reading...

p.s., I read the whole post too!!!! :eek:

So did I.

Sad part is, even the title of the thread says 8/6/06

Oh well.

I'm planning a trip on the Explorer to Bermuda, and find this post written particularly well, in a literary style I can actually understand. :D

---------------------

Explorer of the Seas Bermuda 8.9.08

Now to find my next destination......although my little one insists we do the FOS.

I'm not sure if this has been said yet. But starting with Navigator and through the Freedom Class, they vastly improved the balconies. Instead of the "caves" on Voyager, Explorer, and Adventure, they are now really nice glass balconies.

**Edit** Oh crap, I fell for the date too!!! Oh well, I still hope this helps.

I'm planning a trip on the Explorer to Bermuda, and find this post written particularly well, in a literary style I can actually understand. :D

---------------------

Explorer of the Seas Bermuda 8.9.08

Guess CC didnt want you to share. :D

Archived