How Many Buckeyes on Board?

KMB...since you are going on the Mariner soon...Can you check out my cabin 1586 and let me know what you think. 10th floor below the Solarium it's one of the suites. Thanks

Go Bengals!

Carol:cool:

We are leaving on August 29th on the Mariner,Western Carribean for our 25th anniversary. Where abouts in Fairview are you from?

You'll have to let us know how you like the Mariner. We're doing the Eastern route when we go. We're on the N. Olmsted/Fairview border north of Lorain how about you?

You'll have to let us know how you like the Mariner. We're doing the Eastern route when we go. We're on the N. Olmsted/Fairview border north of Lorain how about you?

We'll let you know about the Mariner. We live off of 210 between the high school and Mastick Rd.

KMB...since you are going on the Mariner soon...Can you check out my cabin 1586 and let me know what you think. 10th floor below the Solarium it's one of the suites. Thanks

Go Bengals!

Carol:cool:

I suppose I can help a Bengals fan out. We'll see what we can do. Go Browns!

KMB....Thanks. I know that the Browns are THE BROWN! but, the Bengals have new uniforms this year. Last time that they changed their uniforms they went to the Super Bowl!

Thanks you in advance for my lovely picture of my cabin!

DogLady! Hey we used to live in Miami Township too. I still work by the Dayton Mall!

Carol:)

Hi All....From Huntsburg (Geauga Co) Northeastern Ohio

Hello everyone! marchvi from Jefferson, OH (jmarch's spouse). Drive through Huntsburg a lot to visit a friend who lives off of Rt 608.

Going on the Jewel of the Seas C&A cruise on February 26, 2005. Considering a cruise over Spring Break 2005 also.

I'm actually a Univ of Wyoming and Kent State Univ graduate but bleed scarlet and gray.

marchvi

MLG4MEE-

If I honked my car horn in your area, my little brother would hear it too...he's at S. Detroit and Copeland. Spent the first 23 years of my life near Byrne and Glendale, then a move to MI just over the border from Sylvania, and now, many moves later, finally in "God's Country".

But I get back to your area a LOT, as two of my favorite nephews live on S. Detroit; in fact, will be back there in 3 weeks to take them to Cedar Point.

Archived