Free Gift from New Balance?

laginog

Sorry if this has been posted before and I missed it but....I was just signed in on the C & A Website to check for new coupons and a link came up - Not sure what it is but this is what it says -

"Free Gift from New Balance"

New Balance is giving a free gift to the first 1,000 Crown & Anchor Society members to sign up for their online loyalty club. Enjoy access to special promotions, news, exercise tips and more.

------------------

Anybody know what this is??????

New Balance has a promotional contract with RCI. When I tried to check it out further, there were no links to New Balance, So I assume the first 1000 have already registered. I originally saw it in the C&A magazine I got about a week after the people on the east coast got theirs.

I doubt seriously that 1000 people have found out how to register....because the description was so vague and incorrect. I had to contact C&A to find out how to get to the right place. I was simply curious.

I checked right after I got my C&A mag, and there was no reference or link on the C&A site. I checked again a couple days later, and there it was. I went ahead and signed up, but there was no message or anything from New Balance saying I was one of the first 1000 to sign up (just your typical "thank you for signing up" message). I assumed I wasn't, but perhaps there's still a chance if the link is now gone. If I do get anything, I'll be sure to post what it was!

Archived