"F" deck on Victory..also any capers

southsidejew

We were on the Victory's sister ship the Triumph in 2003 and it had a topless deck. I believe all Carnival ships have them.

Victory definately had one when we were on her last month. I believe all Carnival ships HAD them at one point, but I've heard that some of them are being converted to other things, like mini-golf courses.

Yes, Victory definately has an F-deck. Here's a pic I took on our cruise on Victory.

kitty

You didn't use the zoom lense?:cool:

(ps...I found this post curious for a first post by an odd screen name..so why not have fun with it..LOL):rolleyes:

Me too but I'm not even going there.:cool:

I believe all but the two oldest ships have topless decks, they used that space to convert into Mini-golf, hopefully with a topless option;) (hey can I get a drop because of the hazard?)

The Fantasy class that have added mini-golf have done so inside of the jogging track where the volleyball court was, and the funnel deck is still alive and well!

No, let's oil up!

You didn't use the zoom lense?:cool:

I'm sure they've got a couple of zoom pics, but probably can't post them here. ;)

I was on the Victory in June, and there were plenty of partakers. However, this deck is not the most private as you can see from the pic! No opaque netting, etc. So that may be why some folks decided to keep the girls under cover on TanIslandGirl's cruise! What a shame!

Odd screen name? Im part of the "Jews for no tanlines" group. We are a very select group...oh and not my first post or my first cruise ...just been "Club Med"ing the last few years.

Thanks

If no tanlines have to go naked not only topless.

Just returned from the NY to Halifax 4 day cruise on the Victory and I have bad news.... The Victorys topless deck was used as a regular old deck.

Yes, it was on our cruise to Canada, too (Halifax and Saint John). But then again, the weather in New England, the Canadian Maritimes and the North Atlantic isn't exactly conducive to much sunbathing at all...

I'm willing to bet on the Victory's Caribbean itinerary, it's a little but warmer and sunnier :)

I'm sure they've got a couple of zoom pics, but probably can't post them here. ;)

I was on the Victory in June, and there were plenty of partakers. However, this deck is not the most private as you can see from the pic! No opaque netting, etc. So that may be why some folks decided to keep the girls under cover on TanIslandGirl's cruise! What a shame!

Sorry, no, I don't have a zoom lens, nor would I be interested in taking a photo of the F-deck with a zoom lens. It was really an innocent picture I took from the top of the slide. I wanted the Carnival Victory in the photo. :)

kitty

LOL I guess a guilty picture would be one you take of the F-deck with a zoom lens with the intent of getting nekkid sunbathers in the photo. :p

kitty

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Sorry, no, I don't have a zoom lens, nor would I be interested in taking a photo of the F-deck with a zoom lens. It was really an innocent picture I took from the top of the slide. I wanted the Carnival Victory in the photo. :)

kitty

ssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee....that's what we all say!!!!! LOL:rolleyes:

Archived