Urgent -- Room ?'s for PRIDE

CruznShe

We are leaving on our first trip in November but we are a bit concerned cause the room we have looks like it has two twin beds and there are four of us 2 adults and two teens. We have an interior state room level 4C does any body have any idea where that may be and just how will we all fit if there are only two twin beds?? We went on the virtual tour on Carnival and it just looks a bit scary.

We are leaving on our first trip in November but we are a bit concerned cause the room we have looks like it has two twin beds and there are four of us 2 adults and two teens. We have an interior state room level 4C does any body have any idea where that may be and just how will we all fit if there are only two twin beds?? We went on the virtual tour on Carnival and it just looks a bit scary.

If you booked 4 people, you have a quad... two twins and two uppers. No worries.

We went on the virtual tour on Carnival and it just looks a bit scary.

The virtual tours are just generalized overviews. I'm sure that if you told your TA or whoever you booked with how many people there are that it's taken care of. But if it's going to worry you then just call and check. :o

The following rooms are quads (sleeps 4) in Cat 6C:

6121, 6125, 6287, 6291, 6295, 6317, 6321, and 6325. The 1st two are a convertible sofa and 1 upper... the rest are 2 uppers (and of course, two twins that turns into a king if you prefer, for the adults...)

Is your room one of these...? If not... call your booking agent.

Hey cool thanks a bunch yes one is ours and it looks like we have two uppers and two twins. Awesome! Thanks for helping out and relieving some stress.

I do have another question though does anyone know how to change the user name cause I think I sorta went wrong by using 1st Time Cruisers ---

After November we won't be first time Cruisers...

Can anybody lend me another hand?

:p

I think you are going to have to re-register with a new nickname. The bad thing about that is you will lose your post count...but right now you only have 16 posts, so if you are going to do it, do it as soon as possible, so as not to lose anymore of your post count (if that is even important to you).

If there is another way to change it, then I hope someone chimes in. I might be wrong.

I reserved the 1A Riviera Deck bunk bed style room cause it was the cheapest on Pride. And when I got there, it was like a regular inside room, no bunk/bed, in fact it was two twin beds side by side with the dresser in between.

The Carnival website says its bunk/bed upper and lower, but that room I was in wasn't... Dunno if all thier upper/lower bed rooms are like that or not ?

Just wondering who you booked this with. Whomever sure didn't give you much guidance. Sounds like you don't even know your cabin number. Did you book a guarantee? Didn't they explain the sleeping arrangements?

Depending on the ship you will have 2 pull down beds or 1 pull down bed and a sofa sleeper.

Hope you have a great first cruise!:)

Bill

Archived