Resurrected CD List

MrPete

Thanks for the info...I believe Todd was the CD n the Pride about 4 years ago ....was excellent as I remember..Won't be too long now.

Todd was on the Conquest on our first cruise, and he was definitely good at his job. On our 2nd cruise, Ryan Fitzgerald was the CD, and we might have thought he was great, had we not had Todd as our first CD. My husband just mentioned a couple of days ago that he'd like to find out where Todd is and cruise on that ship next time. (Todd told me he was going to the Liberty, because it does 6 day cruises, so he gets a day off each week. Makes sense to me!)

Todd was on the Conquest on our first cruise, and he was definitely good at his job. On our 2nd cruise, Ryan Fitzgerald was the CD, and we might have thought he was great, had we not had Todd as our first CD. My husband just mentioned a couple of days ago that he'd like to find out where Todd is and cruise on that ship next time. (Todd told me he was going to the Liberty, because it does 6 day cruises, so he gets a day off each week. Makes sense to me!)

Liberty alternates 6 and 8-day cruises, both Eastern and Western. We're booked in February for an 8-day Western. We liked Todd on Conquest - the best of the four CD's we've sailed with thus far.

Liberty alternates 6 and 8-day cruises, both Eastern and Western. We're booked in February for an 8-day Western. We liked Todd on Conquest - the best of the four CD's we've sailed with thus far.

That's odd. Todd told me he wanted to move to the Liberty because he'd have a day off between cruises. (OK, I'm old. Hopefully I didn't dream that!!) I imagine it's hard to work 24/7 like the CD's do. Well, anyway, I'm sure you will enjoy your cruise with Todd. We hope to cruise with him again soon.

Mr Pete, I guess you missed my post.

NAH. I saw. I just usually wait for a second when I see a "new" name. So you seconded yourself! Seems to be a slight shuffle going on. Maybe Risa and Mark are joining John on his vacation.

Celebration: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Conquest: RYAN FITZGERALD

Destiny: DARCY KNIEVEL

Ecstasy: STUART DUNN

Elation: GOOSE NEUMANN

Fantasy: BIG TEX

Fascination: DANNY BLAKE

Glory: DANA HODSON

Holiday:

Imagination: LENNY HALLIDAY

Inspiration: SKIP LYONS

Legend: BRENT MITCHELL

Liberty: TODD WITTMER

Miracle: CHRIS ROBERTS

Paradise:

Pride: JEFF BRONSON

Sensation: JAMES SMITH

Spirit: SHAWN BUSSEY

Triumph: WEE JIMMY

Valor: BRETT ALANS

Victory: MALCOLM BURN

She left the Celebration in March for a six week break, but instead ended up on the Inspiration for what appears to have been about seven months.

So...has anyone had a RISA sighting?

If I can find out what ship she is on, it might affect my next choice in a cruise.

Conquest: RYAN FITZGERALD

Holiday:

Paradise:

Victory: JORGE SOLANO

Conquest: MARK PRICE

Holiday:

Paradise:

Victory: JORGE SOLANO

Hey I was curious, as all the CD's move around from time to time, could anyone tell me about Lenny Halliday or if he isn't the current CD on the Imagination...then info about who is, and what they are like? I will be on the January 20th 5 day cruise on the Imagination and would like a heads up about the CD.

As far as my experience has been, Stuart Dunn was great when he was on the Triumph this last May, and Paul Santley was rather enjoyable as well on the previous year's cruise on the Fantasy (May 05).

One of these days I will scan and post some very interesting pics of Stuart Dunn on a new and special dress up night party we had where everyone was asked to dress up in all the weird, tacky, and basically never gonna wear again touristy souveniers...sombreros, wild colored shirts, and just about anything one can imagine available in Cozumel or places like that. His outfit looked like a professional tacky souveneirist at work.

GaryinOhio

I am sad to report that Marahscalh Stanton has retired from Carnival. The Fantasy was his last contract. Noonan said he learned a great deal from this wonderful CD. I never had the pleasure of sailing with him, but I do wish him all the best. I believe I heard he had been with Carnival some 13 - 14 years.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Can we revitalize this list? I am looking to see who is on the Spirit now?

John ended up doing individual interviews instead of the "chart". While reading the interviews was nice...I am a "chart" person.

Perhaps we can start a thread like Laura does on Piano Bar Entertainers and depend on the cruisers to let us know who is currently on a ship?

Archived