On-Line Documentation questions....

Lois R

Me again;) ....I have my booking number...and I am trying to fill out my on-line documentation information. The website won't accept it. Also trying to look at "book excursions"....I put my booking number in and ship and sail date....nothing is happening.

Are there problems with HAL's website sometimes?

Thanks for any help.

Lois-

You may want to try again tomorrow... they may be experiencing problems with the site - also I posted in the other thread about putting the passenger number in as a two-digit number, 01, 02, etc., it may help.

Lois - I just went to the site, and had no problem getting in to my immigration form or booking excursions for my cruise next month. Does it say anything when you are unable to get in???

For the booking excursions part it is

Booking #

Passenger # - which is 001 (for you and I solo)

Last name

Try it and let me know what happens.

Marie

thanks...I got it:D Actually I emailed my TA..she emailed me back...I was putting in the incorrect number....:rolleyes: ...duh....

Now, I filled everything out and forwarded it to my pc at work...I don't have a printer here at home so I will print the form out from work tomorrow!

Thank you:) for helping me!

Hi Z:D going pretty well! Just got my on-line docs filled out!...Looking at the excursions now.

2 more months to go.......got my hotel booked too:) and was able to use the airfare from my SW ticket originally for Norfolk!

Z...oh thought you heard...Had to cancel Bermuda...unforseen cirmcumstances....

I am going on the Zuiderdam out of FLL now....St Thomas, Tortola, Half Moon Cay (HAL's private Island) and Nassau.

The ship looks beautiful from what I have seen...just got a HAL brochure.

Hoping I have a great Hal experience:)

Sounds good Lois. Nothing wrong with checking out other cruise lines. All those islands are great..Nassau, so, so. I am hoping to get to Bermuda in the fall of 2005. Maybe that will work out of you then...

Hi Lois. Just wanted to say the folks on the HAL boards already love you and you in turn will love HAL. Glad you finally booked and so anxious to read about the Z. Be sure to have some bread pudding for me, that way I won't comsume any of the calories. :D

Z...I don't know...LOL...didn't even think to ask.....I am sure I will find a nice bar/lounge and find myself a nice drink as well:D

Karen, thank you...that was very kind:)

Archived