Where are the best deals on 3day RCCL cruises

I been all over the internet from Cruises Only to Travelocity........All of them have "specials" like "fall sales" or 75% off rates.....However the prices seem to be 100% the same as on the RCCL website........Any Ideas where I can go to get a good deal?

RCI has a rule that agents cannot discount. Your only hope is to find a TA that will give you an on board credit or something like that. Also Cruise Critic has a rule that you can not give out TA names on this site.

Actually I got a newsletter from Cruise Critic on Wednesday and I couldn't believe the prices I was seeing for last minute cruise deals. I actually booked a Carnival (I know, first time trying them) for $100 PER PERSON OCEAN VIEW :eek: . Then the port fees and taxes added $140 each...so $240 for OV...4 days to Bahamas.

We leave in 19 days. :D

Compare that to my cruise in April on the FOS where we are spending over $2,800 pp.

It will be a nice little cruise to hold me over till April.

And it seems like the 3 nighters cost more than the 4 nighters............cant really get a cheap 3 niter anymore..:mad:

Supply/Demand....the Sovereign and Majesty do 4 nighters during the week--->less people able to go then..3 nighters--Fri to Mon---->more people able to get away...hence the 4 nighters are equal or cheaper than the 3 nighters.....you can find a 3 nighter at a decent price probably within the next 5 weeks

we are looking at enchantment because the 4 nighters leave thursday and come home monday morning, so less time off work. Right now december and november are pretty cheap, i think one cheap date in january as well.

X Century has same itinerary thurs - mon on Century, right now cost is higher than RCI

Actually I got a newsletter from Cruise Critic on Wednesday and I couldn't believe the prices I was seeing for last minute cruise deals. I actually booked a Carnival (I know, first time trying them) for $100 PER PERSON OCEAN VIEW :eek: . Then the port fees and taxes added $140 each...so $240 for OV...4 days to Bahamas.

We leave in 19 days. :D

Compare that to my cruise in April on the FOS where we are spending over $2,800 pp.

It will be a nice little cruise to hold me over till April.

Would you be so kind to compare the two for us?

:)

Supply/Demand....the Sovereign and Majesty do 4 nighters during the week--->less people able to go then..3 nighters--Fri to Mon---->more people able to get away...hence the 4 nighters are equal or cheaper than the 3 nighters.....you can find a 3 nighter at a decent price probably within the next 5 weeks

I know that........it just to be real cheap to do a 3 nighter Sovereign.....not so much anymore............

We're on the 3-night Enchantment on January 3. The price is fairly good - and improves if your a senior or in the military.

I didnt know there was a 3 night EN........guess its a special cruise after the holidays to get back on track................

Glad you are keeping an eye on me Mr. Parrothead
MISTER!! hey!!:eek:

You're right about the Enchantment 3-nighter. It is only going to Nassua and Cococay. I hope we have warm weather since these are mainly beach-type stops.

This is a delayed family celebration for my son's return from Iraq...his plane arrives in just a few hours!!!

:) This is the happiest post I've read all morning :)

Give him a great big THANK YOU from me :D

I grabbed a great deal on the Monarch for a 3 night for $229 pp OV. It was a senior special - I'm not 55 yet, but DH is 56 so I told him it is my birthday present!:D

We are booked in a JS on the Monarch for April (4 nights) and it is costing much more. You just have to act fast when you see a deal sometimes. And yes, I booked through the RCI website - this was not a TA special.

You're right about the Enchantment 3-nighter. It is only going to Nassua and Cococay. I hope we have warm weather since these are mainly beach-type stops.

This is a delayed family celebration for my son's return from Iraq...his plane arrives in just a few hours!!!

Even if the weather is bad.....the sun will be shining in all your eyes !!! :)

Have a very very good time, and tell your son thanks from us too !

Archived