Upgrade Fairy

paul929207

Paul..........That's wonderful! Have you ever had a balcony before? If not...you might be in trouble. Once you have a balcony...there's no going back...imho.

Enjoy your cruise and tell us all about it when you get back. I'm living vicariously through the cruisers on this board. Our trip isn't for another 4 months....seems like forever so I depend on your reviews to keep me going. Have fun!

Happy cruising!.

I sometimes wonder if the upgrade fairy would visit us, but I keep forgetting that I put no-upgrade on my booking, as we have a cabin we want.

It's kind of like hoping I win the lottery, without having bought a ticket! :D

I have a no upgrade on the Emerald Princess in Oct 07. My TA told Princess to let him know if one came available so he could offer it to me just in case it was too good to pass up.

I sometimes wonder if the upgrade fairy would visit us, but I keep forgetting that I put no-upgrade on my booking, as we have a cabin we want.

It's kind of like hoping I win the lottery, without having bought a ticket! :D

I have a no upgrade on the Emerald Princess in Oct 07. My TA told Princess to let him know if one came available so he could offer it to me just in case it was too good to pass up.

Mortysmama,

Yes we have had a balcony on the last two cruises - Pacific P in Asia and TP papeete to Honolulu. I wanted a balcony this time, but it was about $1600/person more. Just didn't feel it was worth that much for 10 days. Now I am really glad I did not pay the extra.

Paul

Archived