I quit stalking the mailman.

meanestmom

:p Im cruisin in 16 days , I finally got my docs today.! I booked in Jan. , so this is big!:D

Congratualtions! I am begining the circleing pattern myself, anxiously awaiting our Dec 23rd docs. Princess now has everyone print their own tickets via the computer so we have one half of the tickets for our upcoming cruises. We have usually received our Carnival tickets about 2months out but not this time have been watching the board to see when everyone else has received their docs so I don't attack the mailman just yet.

Have a great cruise

I'm glad you finally got them. I was beginning to think we would be waving to you as we left.
I was getting a little nervous, myself!! My daughters name is wrong on my parents docs. They put her in their room with their last name. They also sent a separate doc with her correct name on it. I have no clue what carnival will think of that....:confused: I caught it when filling out the fun-pass so I guess it was good my docs were late! 15 days:D

Archived