Anyone on the Miracle lately???

raina*faith

I know this question has been posted before, but of all the ones I've seen I don't have a definate answer. Sorry for bringing it up again, but I just need a yes or no answer.

Does the Miracle have a Club 02 for teens? (15-17 years old) YES or NO

Some have said it's merged with camp carnival?

I got off the Miracle on Nov. 5th. Just checking my Capers and there it is! We had very few kids (under 30) on our sailing so they didn't seem to get much use out of it. Their welcome aboard meeting was on embarkation day at 4:45 in Frankie & Johnny's.

We sailed the Miracle in September and they usually had the disco open for teens only up until 11pm or so. There's no separate teen club. I'm not sure what kind of teen activities they have.

The Miracle is a gorgeous ship, we loved the ship, the staff and the ports.

I just got off Miracle as well and although there is Club 02 activities there is no actual place for them to call their own to just hang, watch movies, listen to music etc. I had 2 teens with me so I checked, went to the orientation etc and no actual club. It was my one disappointment on this ship.

Kim

We just got off on November 12th! There sure is but like someone else said, our whole cruise, possibly because of the time of year that it was not all schools were out there was a total of 40 children between the ages of 2-17 on our ship. They did have the Club O2 on there, I saw them around once or twice on the ship, they did have the nightclub that they were at most nights, the rest of the time I did not see them because I have a small one and was focused on where she was... The ship itself is great! The people and staff were wonderful, by day 2 each and every single person that worked on the ship knew our names, don't ask me how EVERYONE knew us but they did...lol! It was my first cruise ever, my mother told me to go to the midnight buffet...all I have to say is that it was georgous, but I don't know what all the hype was about the food wasn't amazing in the midnight buffet but everywhere else on the ship it was great! I have not a bad thing to say about it!

What other great things can anyone tell me about the Miracle? Okay, even the not so great things! lol

Brenda, I've been reading everything I can about the Miracle and virtually everyone is more than pleased with the ship and the service! This ship gets such good reviews here on CC that I can't wait to be on her next June!! :D

You have had a hard time getting a definite answer because the answer is YES and NO. Yes, they do have Club 02 but no, they don't have a special place designated for Club 02 on the ship. The Club 02 activities will meet in various places on the ship. They must share the disco with the adult crowd and must vacate it sometime in the evening. I think they had to leave the disco around 10:30 pm when we were on the Miracle in march. My teens (age 15 and 17) had a blast but they didn't participate in any organized Club 02 activities other than the meet and greet on the 1st night. They didn't care for the disco because there were too many younger teens (age 12-14ish) in there during the teen hours. My 17 y/o son kept trying to sneak into the disco during the adult hours but was unsuccessful because security was tight. We all still loved the Miracle. I would go back in a heartbeat but my kids now want to try a different class of ship since the only 2 they have been on have been Spirit Class ships.

Angie is the Club O2 director when we were there in October. They do not have a designated "space". They do have a Caper they will give you for the whole week to tell you "what, when and where". My 15 year had a great time. Angie was on time for every event he went to. He loved the disco for teens only from 9:45pm to 10:45pm. Just like anything else, I think they will get out of it what they put into it.

Archived