Pride March 19th-31st TransA.-Crossing

Martita B.

lorenross,

Captain Lorentzen tells us during his noon announcement when we need tochange our watches. Your Stewardess will change your clocks in your suite~~~we will experience hour changes often during the crossing, so like the other Seasoned sailor's said...."Don't worry, be happy!"

Martita B.

thank you everybody but i was talking about after the cruise for our 2 night stay in lisbon i belive we are springing forward in lisbon on the 31st during the cruise i plan to put my watch in the safe and not look at for 12 days.

Lorneross--I'm sure the Lapa Hotel will tell you the correct time in Lisbon. Since you will have two days in Lisbon to become acclimated to local hours, I am confident you will arrive at the airport in time for your flight.

PS: don't forget to empty the safe before disembarking in Lisbon!!

travel day is just about here we will be picked up in a limo and taken to lax at 4:30 a.m for our first class flight to fort lauderdale on american airlines at 7:00 a.m then we are staying at the atlantic hotel for two nights before our pride crossing i hope everbody has a safe flight and nobody gets stuck in the snowstorm in the northeast we will see all of you at the sky bar for the sail away party march 19 2007. from lorne marc ross

Have a save flight Lorne Marc Ross; I hope we will have an on time save flight too from Amsterdam to Miami!

Just have to take care of the "fluids", that can´t be in our hand luggage.

And I wish everybody save flights from where ever you are all coming from. May you all stay in possession of your luggage as well!

Marja

Archived