Lesbian Couples who love cruising

mithryl

Hi All,

Next year will be our 20th anniversary and we are thinking about booking the 40th anniversary cruise on Olivia. It sounds like great entertainment and although more expensive, a great way to celebrate. We are 51 and 55 and live in Ontario, Canada. We have been on 7 cruises so far, all on Carnival. We'd love to hear others experiences on the Olivia cruises. Lesley

We've been on one Olivia cruise and loved it. We've also been on regular cruises and loved them too. I thought the premium price for Olivia was worth it but not for every trip (at least until we retire). We are going on the 1st 40th anniversary cruise and are very excited about it. The itinerary and entertainment sealed the deal for us on that one. We plan to take an Olivia vacation every 3 or 4 years and regular ones in between.

Hi all, Well, we just booked on the feb 3-10 2013 Olivia Cruise. We have done 7 Carnival Cruises before but thought this might be a nice way to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We are 52 and 55 and live in Ontario Canada. Looking forward to a great cruise but also in meeting people we might enjoy future cruises with.

Lesley and Jill

We, as well, have done Olivia, and in fact will be joining them in June in Scandinavia. We are, however, booking more cruises without them. We have been together 19 years. We will be doing transatlantic in April with Celebrity silhouette, back to back to Greece. We will come back ,transatlantic on NCL. We live in Vancouver Canad, although we also have a home in France(no, not a castle at all:).

Mimi and eileen

My partner and I just returned from a South Pacific Australain P n O cruise

2000 pax on board - only 4 lesbians turned up to the twice promoted G/L meetup

2 of them were us lol

It was a great cruise - but where are all 'the girls' - we did only see 2 obvious others - and they were the other 2 that turned up at the meets

We are hoping that we'll be joined on our Eurodam 2/11-18 2012 cruise by other LGBT cruisers. We've been on several previous cruises and like to celebrate our anniversary each year by sailing the high seas. If you'll be on this cruise, let us know and we can meet for dinner or at the LGBT meetup on the ship. Happy sailing! Kim and Terry

I and my partner, Marylou will be sailing on the Eclipse with Celebrity on 2/23/13 along with my partner's sister and her partner and with her gay brother and his partner..6 of us and hopefully more will join us. We are all booked on balconies and we can't wait! Any takers?

Lydia and Marylou

:D Hi! :D

I love this thread! I look forward to posting on here and getting to know some fellow CCL's! (Cruise Critic Lesbians.. not to be confused with Carnival Cruise Lines! :p )

My partner and I are booked on the April 13th sailing in 2013 on the new Carnival Breeze! I have sailed before but she has never been on a cruise. I hope that she loooooves it, because I absolutely enjoy cruising!! :D I just have to win the lotto or something so that we can do it more often! HA! :eek: :cool:

My best friend and her girlfriend are looking into "friendly" cruises and this thread has been GREAT!! Thanks

Hey there fam.. My wife and I just started cruising together last year (Disney wonder) with our then one year old son....and here we are again going on a short carnival cruise next Monday again with the little one.... We would love to go on a r family but they seem so far few and between.... Any other cruise lines besides Disney that are lesbian/family friendly ? Look forward to hearing from y'all. :p

Hey there fam.. My wife and I just started cruising together last year (Disney wonder) with our then one year old son....and here we are again going on a short carnival cruise next Monday again with the little one.... We would love to go on a r family but they seem so far few and between.... Any other cruise lines besides Disney that are lesbian/family friendly ? Look forward to hearing from y'all. :p

Twilightimp...Are you from Fontana, NC?

My partner and I are going on our first cruise ever we r super excited and will be traveling with our children and some friends and we r hoping for a nice gay friendly atmosphere but not to friendly (from the straight men) if u get my meaning I'm sure u all been there, since we r traveling thru spring break.. But I have been reading the different threads and this info has been very helpful and we r excited either way we will have a blast we always do..

My fiance and I are sailing out of NYC on 10/13/12 on Carnival Miracle for our Honeymoon. I have no idea how to locate other FOD, or really what to expect at ALL! This cruise planning is almost as horrific as our wedding planning!:eek:

My fiance and I are sailing out of NYC on 10/13/12 on Carnival Miracle for our Honeymoon. I have no idea how to locate other FOD, or really what to expect at ALL! This cruise planning is almost as horrific as our wedding planning!:eek:

I'll have to let you know when we get back. We are also doing the Miracle out of NYC but on August 10th. We're gonna check out FOD and see how it goes. On the Carnival Glory to from NYC to Canada this past August FOD was DEAD! lol

Oh and FOD will be listed in your daily paper of the ships activities

Edited by Lipz

• 4 weeks later...

they will post the FOD meeting in the funtimes everday..normally they have it 10 or 11 at night and by a wine bar..It really depends on the sailing how many people turn up!!

Have fun and congratulations!!

Are there any other couple on the MED sailing of Carnival Breeze? We sail on the inaug sailing June 3rd and there are a couple of other gay couples with us!! Very excited, two days in Venice first, 12 days to 6 countries and then 3 extra nights in Barcelona!!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Me and my sweetie will be traveling on the Carnival Breeze next year on 3/16/2013! Anyone else who will be traveling on that same cruise let me know! Maybe we can meet up and go on some of these excursions together! The more the merrier! :)

470.jpg.e0b661b13392632298f38a660ba00daf.jpg

Edited by Pinklover954