Lesbian Couples who love cruising

mithryl

you will have a blast!! We NY a couple of times! Great ship and awesome to sail out of NYC

have fun

We are actually sailiing out of NYC for the very first time on the Norwegian Jewel in 10 days. I am sooo looking forward to NOT flying! lol

Hello Ladies! My partner and I are sailing on Carnival Legend on 3/4/12 out of Tampa. My father and his partner are going as well. This is our second cruise together and we are hooked!! We met some great folks on our last cruise and are hoping to do the same on this cruise. Any other gay couples out there going on this cruise?

Ohh WOW!

Thank you for sharing.

We are kind of limited as to when we can travel due to my work schedule and Olivia has not sailed when I've been free to go. However, I do get the emails and as soon as we have a matching date we are there!!!

I wanted to say Congrats to you *~*.. Im so happy for yall. Me and my girl are in VA and we lllllloooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee TO CRUISE, and take trips *~* SO if anyone is ever going on a trip let me know...May GOD bless u both. And you allways have a piece of MInd.. HAve a safe cruise..

Shatima~ allaboutthis04@yahoo.com

Just found this thread and wanted to jump in. Partner and I are on the Carnival liberty January 28, 2012 out of Miami. Would love to meet some down to eath and easy going people to hang out with....anyone joining us on this crusie?

Hi everyone:

I'm Sandy and my partner is Margaret. We have been together for 22 years. We always go on regular cruises with family and friends but also love the music cruise Cayamo that Sixthman.net put on. We are going on the Epic on 11/3/12 with friends via Sweet. Our friends just did the Sweet cruise to Alaska and I really wish we would have went then as well. Anyone on here going on the Epic in November?

Hey All - Linda and I are booked on Celebrity Infinity bound for Alaska, round trip from Seattle, on September 14, 2012. We'd love to meet up with 'family' on this great trip to share some shore excursions to see bears, whales, glaciers and stunning scenery -- not to mention the upscale food and service provided on Celebrity ships. If any of you haven't been to Alaska and it might be on your 'bucket list', check it out and join us. Sooooo many interesting things to see and do.

Carol and Linda.

Hey All - Linda and I are booked on Celebrity Infinity bound for Alaska, round trip from Seattle, on September 14, 2012. We'd love to meet up with 'family' on this great trip to share some shore excursions to see bears, whales, glaciers and stunning scenery -- not to mention the upscale food and service provided on Celebrity ships. If any of you haven't been to Alaska and it might be on your 'bucket list', check it out and join us. Sooooo many interesting things to see and do.

Carol and Linda.

We'll be on that cruise also. Signed up for the Grgich Hills wine cruise through Costco. Our first time to Alaska. Should be a great cruise!!!

RKW

We'll be on that cruise also. Signed up for the Grgich Hills wine cruise through Costco. Our first time to Alaska. Should be a great cruise!!!

RKW

Okay, we looked it up and that sounds like a great setup. We are from Gig Harbor, WA, have been together 25 years, are full-timing in our motorhome right now (though we own a home in Gig Harbor and are getting it ready to rent out) and are happy to know there will be other 'family' on board. Where are you from?

Carol and Linda.

I would really, really, REALLY love to cruise. I do not have a partner at the moment but I assume cruises are not only for those in a relationship. :p So, what I would like to know is, what activities are there for single gay cruisers? I am not very sporty, I am into something laid back or relaxing. :cool: And what would be the average price range, number of days, and the usual amenities?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all :)

My DW took me on my first cruise May 2010 and now I just can't get enough. We celebrated our honeymoon late with a Feburary 2011 cruise and we were both terriblly sick -- so we're going to try again with a short cruise out of Miami Feb 25th on the Carnival Destiny before we go to a wedding March 2nd -- should be fun -- any one else booked this one?

• 2 weeks later...

My partner and I will be having our Commitment Ceremony in November! Then we will be spending part of our Honeymoon on the Carnival Ecstasy on November 7th! Then we plan on spending the last 3 days, that Saturday, Sunday, and Monday in Disney World just exploring the hotels and such!

Anyone else cruising then??

We had so much fun on our last Olivia cruise that we booked another. I know that they are much spendier then the rest but it is worth it. We have done plenty of straight cruises but nothing comes close to being on a ship with 1300 lesbians:)! Can't wait to go again! Jan. can't come fast enough!

Julie & Julie

• 2 weeks later...