Sylvia Browne Cruise(s)

Galadraal

Hi Nanette. Here's the link for the Med cruise: http://www.ronoyer.com/SylviaBrowne/Mediterranean_2007/ I'd love to do that one but it's during our anniversary and we're helping friends with their Chili Cookoff :D

I'm really hoping I'll be able to ask her a question. I've been to a couple of her lectures and the place is packed! The TA said there's about 500 pax on the cruise.

Sorry Willia, didn't mean to advertise, just be helpful. I'm not affiliated with ANY travel agent or agency; just a Sylvia Browne fan. If I knew how, I'd remove the link or post. If it's against the rules, I imagine it'll get removed for me.

John, yes . . . and spirit guides . . . and she's seen UFOs too. She's got like 30 books and one of them, she talks about things like Big Foot, the Lock Ness Monter and Atlantis

Thanks JoAnne, interesting. Like to talk to her then. Maybe she can help us find Jimmy Hoffa;)

I'd love to meet Sylvia. I think she's very interesting to listen to.

I don't this is in violation of the rules. There are threads that talk about the different music groups (who perform on specifc cruises), and other types of "themed" cruises.

I have not seen posts that mention specific group cruises get cut.

All I can say is that we will be on this cruised, we booked it only because we wanted to go later in the year (Not May like 2 times prior) and that we wanted to go the week of the Solstice. I personally think all these groups heard that Laffnvegas was going to be on board and had to join us:D

This should be verrry interrresting;)

Does Sylvia speak to dead people?:eek:

She's not technically a medium, so I guess she doesn't "speak" with dead people ... not like John Edward does. Apparently all mediums are psysic, but not all psysics are mediums ... and Sylvia is a psysic.

Personally, I'm not that impressed with her. I've attended a couple of her lectures and read some of her books, and frankly I think she's a load of crap. Now John Edward ... he's a different story. I've seen him hone in on things there is no way he could have known ... clearly he does have a gift ... though where it comes from and what its purpose is, I don't know. But with Sylvia Browne, I think it's all about the money ... and I wouldn't spend a nickle to go on one of her cruises.

Blue skies ...

--rita

She's not technically a medium, so I guess she doesn't "speak" with dead people ... not like John Edward does. Apparently all mediums are psysic, but not all psysics are mediums ... and Sylvia is a psysic.

Personally, I'm not that impressed with her. I've attended a couple of her lectures and read some of her books, and frankly I think she's a load of crap. Now John Edward ... he's a different story. I've seen him hone in on things there is no way he could have known ... clearly he does have a gift ... though where it comes from and what its purpose is, I don't know. But with Sylvia Browne, I think it's all about the money ... and I wouldn't spend a nickle to go on one of her cruises.

Blue skies

--Rita

She is not a load of crap Rita, she is smart as, she gets other suckers to pay for her holidays. If only I could think up something so I could keep on cruising till I finally expired.........................

Val

She is not a load of crap Rita, she is smart as, she gets other suckers to pay for her holidays. If only I could think up something so I could keep on cruising till I finally expired.........................

Val

Well, you could teach folks on board how to do the Haka - could be useful in places like Cartagena and Ocho Rios with local street vendors - what a novel concept;)

Archived