50% off specialty restuarants on Spirit?

bobrxlex

On our cruise (1/2/07-1/13/07), only a few restaurants were included (for instance, Shogun was included, but not the sushi bar); if offered, the times were 5:30 and 6:00. If this was mentioned in the Freestyle Daily, I missed it! But the new format was awkward to use, so the info may have been in there somewhere. If offered, there will be a sign at the podium about the special- just glance as you walk by on your first day's tour of the ship. Then plan accordingly. Have a great cruise; this is a great ship!

I just got off the Spirit on 1/13 and you could go to my understanding you could go to either the 5:30 or 6pm seating only for the1/2 price. My bf and I did cagneys and it IS included in the 50% off BUT, if you want to get the lobster or surf and turf the charge is $25...no discount no matter what time. Hope this helps.

I just got off the Spirit on 1/13 and you could go to my understanding you could go to either the 5:30 or 6pm seating only for the1/2 price. My bf and I did cagneys and it IS included in the 50% off BUT, if you want to get the lobster or surf and turf the charge is $25...no discount no matter what time. Hope this helps.

Glad to hear they still have the half-price specials on the Spirit. We board on Feb. 10th and were wondering if Ariel Jacobe is still performing in Champagne Charlie's Bar?

Glad to hear they still have the half-price specials on the Spirit. We board on Feb. 10th and were wondering if Ariel Jacobe is still performing in Champagne Charlie's Bar?

Yes, and on the Grand in the atrium and in Henry's.

Delighted to hear he is still entertaining passengers on the Spirit in three different venues. Can't wait to see and hear him again.

My bad, make that four, he also had a couple of shows with the band in Galaxy of the stars.

Archived