Booking the Eurodam Inaugural?

ekerr19

A group would be cool :)

...and unless the group-discount pricing/perks from the CC.com TA were really phenomenal and benefitted us all - I think that many would prefer to book our cruises with our own TA's as HAL has generally taken very good care of us with perks, group meetings, combined dining arrangements, etc. when we've traveled en-masse even though we've not booked as a "Group".

As long as they don't forget those refreshments and cookies:rolleyes:

OK, that was easy. Three 'no' and one 'yes' vote for a group. Don't think we'll be doing one, then.

Frankly, aside from the fact that a few people asked me if I was doing one, I tend to agree with Brian. The group fares on HAL don't seem all that much lower than the "regular" ones, the perks not tremendously compelling (and lots of travel agents give out perks anyway), and I know most of you have travel agents you know and trust.

If it weren't for the itinerary, I wouldn't even consider it ... but that's the part that is soooo inviting.

To be honest, if you want a Norwegian Fjords cruise, you probably could do much better than this - that is, a better itinerary for less money.

Unfortunately, it looks like HAL will have only two Norwegian Fjords cruises next year - this one and a 10 Jun ROTTERDAM departure. That one shows you a lot more of Norway but doesn't hit Scotland.

I know you also like Celebrity and they usually have some decent Norway itineraries... But their Summer 2008 cruises aren't out yet.

Anyhow, I would look around - you should be able to find as good or better an itinerary for a lot less money if you aren't going for the "maiden voyage" aspect.

[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4]Joyce has started a Roll-Call thread for the Inaugural (whatever date it may end up being... :cool: )[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4]Come join us![/SIZE][/FONT]
[URL="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=489518"][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=489518[/SIZE][/FONT][/URL]
[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4]:D[/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived