*Triple-Cabin Questions - (3 to a cabin)*

Has anyone ever had a triple cabin on any Voyager Class ship? What do the cabin's look like with a triple bed? Where do es the bed come from? Out of the wall? Is there still room enough to walk around? Does anyone have a picture of at triple cabin?

Sorry so many questions, but I know one of my cc-friends has had one of these rooms before and can fill me in!! :p

Thanks everyone! ;)

we haven't had a room for 3 on voyager class, but have had lots on Radiance & Voyager class....depending on the room depends on where the other bed is.....

Some come down from the ceiling, some out from the wall, some are the fold out couch.

It depends on the room and if the other two beds are together or apart whether there are issues getting around. We've never had a problem.

I will be in a triple cabin on Enchantment of the Seas, embarking 2/12/07. From what I understand, the bed folds down from the wall. As to floor space and room appearance - well, I don't know, I haven't done this yet. I will be more than happy to let you all know when I come back, though!

I will second what M&M just posted.

It depends on the room. Some have a pull out couch that your room attendant will pull out and have made for you when you return from dinner. Others have the "bunk" that pulls down from the wall.

Here is a link to pictures of some of the rooms on the Voyager. I couldn't find any showing the third bed out.

http://www.cruisecheap.com/royal-caribbean-cruises/voyager-of-the-seas-staterooms.asp

Hope this helps.

Dr. Evil :)

We had 3 to a room on Rhapsody which is Vision class and the 3rd bed came down from the ceiling. My DS slept on this and had no problems. We pushed the 2 twins together on one side and his bed came down on the other side. Not really an issue with room to move around and you can push the bed back up if you want to.

We were in a triple on the Explorer 2 summers ago. An E1, Balcony cabin. The 3rd bed, a bunk, came out of the ceiling. There was plenty of room to walk around the cabin.

Although if you're a heavy packer, 3 in a cabin can be challenging. NOT IMPOSSIBLE just a little tight. You'll need to get creative (i.e. plastic shoe organizer over the bathroom door, luggage under the bed with shoes in it, etc...)

Oh, there was a 3 cushion couch in the cabin as well.

I had an inside cabin last yr with 2 teenagers...and alot of luggage....I felt so bad fo rhte room steward bec. our room was always a disaster....But how long were we really in the room for??? I was really cramped but I will do it again....

Jeanie...I was in an Enchantment triple inside in August w/DH and 5 yr DD. It was perfect for us..it came out of the ceiling and had a little ladder for her to climb up. It was very roomy-we considered spending more and getting a larger room, but glad we didn't-would rather spend that $ on Chops!

We had a triple on the Explorer... a D1 cabin... the 3rd bed was the couch... it pulled out...or folded out something like a futon but more comfortable (at least from what I remembered and was told) we had 3 teenage boys in it (16,18, and 19).. it was fine

We had E1 cabins (triples) on the Voyager and Mariner. On Voyager, our cabins the third bed pulled out of the wall - on top of the other two beds (which were made up in one cabin as a queen/king bed). On the Mariner, the triple was a single sofabed, even though it showed on the deckplans that it was suppose to have been the pullman bed (coming out of the wall). There are six in our family, so we always get two triples. The space is tight, but we manage.

I had three on the Mariner (voyager class). in a D1...myself and two very tall teenagers... there was plenty of room for clothes storage and one sleot on the sofa sleeper...we have done this arraingement a few times works fine

If you know your room #, you can go to RCCL, look at the deck layout and there are little icons to let you know if you have a pullman or a pull out couch. With the Navigator it looks like the Deluxe rooms all have pullmans and the Superior all have pull out couches. HTH

We have a pullman, hoping dd5 likes it. Do they pull it down for you everynight and set it up for you or do they only do that with the sofabeds?

If you know your room #, you can go to RCCL, look at the deck layout and there are little icons to let you know if you have a pullman or a pull out couch. With the Navigator it looks like the Deluxe rooms all have pullmans and the Superior all have pull out couches. HTH

We have a pullman, hoping dd5 likes it. Do they pull it down for you everynight and set it up for you or do they only do that with the sofabeds?

The pullman beds on Voyager class ships come out of the ceiling, they will fold the bed up against the wall during the day, and then pull it down each night

DH, DD9 and I are sailing out of FL on 8/4/07. DD is NOT fond of the whole sofa bed arrangement. So, how can I tell if there's a pull-down bed in the room or a sofa bed? I think a pull-down would have more novelty to it and she'd like it better. Really, I think she'll be so pooped at the end of each day, she won't care. I hope :rolleyes:

Does JS on ENchantment have sofa bed or pull-down

DH, DD9 and I are sailing out of FL on 8/4/07. DD is NOT fond of the whole sofa bed arrangement. So, how can I tell if there's a pull-down bed in the room or a sofa bed? I think a pull-down would have more novelty to it and she'd like it better. Really, I think she'll be so pooped at the end of each day, she won't care. I hope :rolleyes:

sofabed

Archived