how many Boa ncl cards

tr3907

We currently have two. I have read many posts where other people have said they have multiple accounts. I assume the maximum number of cards you could have would be directly related to your income, other debts, credit limit on each of the BOA NCL cards, your credit score, etc.

There are many threads talking about the cc. You can try searching (yes, I understand the search feature has been/is wacky lately. But I just did a search and was successful).

I ordered our third one last week because we will have about a six week overlap where we will not be eligible for points on either of our other cards. We've already earned 1000 points on each and the soonest anniversary date to start accumulating again is not until April. We will also get the first 25 points free from BOA to get us started again. :D

How do you guys get so many charges? I thought it was only for personal use but 16,000. is about the going rate to get a 500 cash coupon and it will take me at least a year to get this much in charges. I pay off every month and my biggest bills like annual insurance do not take credit unless willing to to pay a percentage fee which totally negates the purpose of a reward IMO. I have a few large charges but still seems like it will take me a year. Wish my house payment could be made by CC!

How do you guys get so many charges? I thought it was only for personal use but 16,000. is about the going rate to get a 500 cash coupon and it will take me at least a year to get this much in charges. I pay off every month and my biggest bills like annual insurance do not take credit unless willing to to pay a percentage fee which totally negates the purpose of a reward IMO. I have a few large charges but still seems like it will take me a year. Wish my house payment could be made by CC!

I used to primarily use my debit card for purchases and it took me about 2.5 years to get my $1,000 in certificates. Now I only use my card and earn about $80 month. Of course, some people spend more and thus earn more. Good for them!

Hi Another Ship Trip

We are able to pay our cable, internet, cell phone, homeowners, and car insurance on our cc without any fee. That alone is about $8500 per year. There are times if a group goes out to lunch, I'll put it on my cc and get the cash from the others. Our son thought we were so nice to give our credit card number to the caterers for his wedding in October ($5,000) until he got back from his honeymoon a week later. We didn't mind as we earned 150 points and he reimbursed us long before the statement came out and was due a month later. Plus we got credit for being such great parents.:) We do not carry a balance and refuse to pay any fees for using a credit card so all points are gravy.

We charge EVERYTHING that we are able to; it doesn't matter how much it is, all purchases are charged (if the merchant takes cc). We pay off the cc's each month and charging everything also means lots fewer checks to write.

We are also lucky that DD's college accepts credit cards and doesn't charge a service fee. We had to get a seperate card just for her tuition :eek: .

I sure wish I would have known that you could get more than one under the same name! We maxed out our points last year and had like 4 months that we switched to an Am Ex card because we were no longer accuring points on the BOA card. I am going to apply for another one.

Archived