Two excursions in one day??

BunkerVA

Hi!

I was curious if anyone has done two RCCL excursions in one day? I am looking at booking the Pirates and Dungeons tour (9:30--2 and 1/2 hours) and the Seahorse Sail and Snorkle (1:00-- 3 hours) for our day in Nassau. What do you all think of the timing? How "on-time" are the excursions at getting back to the ship? We have neverr booked our excursions through the cruise line before so, this is uncharted territory for us!

Thanks for any suggestions!

Sam :D

Hi cb at sea-

I am thinking its kind of a lot of rushing. I just REALLY love to snorkle, but DH wants to do that Pirate thing. (He's an award winning photographer--my little bragging moment!) I guess he's probably into the pirate thing more for the pictures...I was hoping to do both, but I guess I will probably settle for just snorkling on Coco Cay...that's always my favorite day!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Hi cb at sea-

I am thinking its kind of a lot of rushing. I just REALLY love to snorkle, but DH wants to do that Pirate thing. (He's an award winning photographer--my little bragging moment!) I guess he's probably into the pirate thing more for the pictures...I was hoping to do both, but I guess I will probably settle for just snorkling on Coco Cay...that's always my favorite day!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Sam, let me help you out here. The Pirates and Dungeons tour stinks. If he wants to do the Pirate thing, then the two of you should just walk to the Pirates' Museum on your own, then come back in time for the snorkel excursion.

Sam, let me help you out here. The Pirates and Dungeons tour stinks. If he wants to do the Pirate thing, then the two of you should just walk to the Pirates' Museum on your own, then come back in time for the snorkel excursion.

Or in the old days just wait for the pirate picture on board the ship the first night at dinner:)

Hey guys,

Thanks...this is the tour that includes a visit to Port Charlotte and I image that is the part DH wants, not necessarily the pirate museum.

Thanks for letting me know it sucks though...I'll definitely pass that info along!

Sam

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do;jsessionid=0000mMAzvMx6QH6tarMtF15hB7Y:10ktdmnut?sourcePage=shorexByPort&ProductCode=NS07&DestinationCode=BAHAM

Hi!

I was curious if anyone has done two RCCL excursions in one day? I am looking at booking the Pirates and Dungeons tour (9:30--2 and 1/2 hours) and the Seahorse Sail and Snorkle (1:00-- 3 hours) for our day in Nassau. What do you all think of the timing? How "on-time" are the excursions at getting back to the ship? We have neverr booked our excursions through the cruise line before so, this is uncharted territory for us!

Thanks for any suggestions!

We did two excursions a day on Princess in Alaska since there was just so many amazing things to see and do. I think our shortest time in between was to be an hour and 15 mintues and we had enough time to run on the ship, grab some pizza slices, eat and get back for the next cruise.

Since someone posted negatively about the Pirates and Dungeons tour, I am wondering if you can get to the castle some other way. This sounds interesting to me, but we did the Pirate museum last time we were in Nassau on our own. It was definately a tourist trap, but we enjoyed it (especially since the kids were with us).

Good luck and once you decide, post the results so we can learn from you.

Hey guys!

Well, I forwarded DH this thread and he is leaving it up to me whether to keep our booking on the Pirates and Dungeons tour or cancel and book something else....hmmm...tough choice...I'm gonna book something else. Something that will hopefully make both of us happy. (RIGHT!)

I also have to tell you this story because I laughed so hard I thought my belly was going to explode. DH (John) isn't big on the CC boards. In fact, this is the first cruise where he has even come to the roll call for the cruise we are on! Anyway, he called last night when he read this thread I emailed him. He wanted to know what "DH" meant. I told him and then he confessed to me that he thought I was calling him a D*ck Head! I nearly fell over...

Anyway, that gave me a laugh so, I thought you might enjoy it too! Thanks for the suggestions!

Archived