Review Of Summit Panama Canal 17/2 - 3/3

Jarronwood

Hi everyone

I have finally written my blog, here is the link to it.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/josiematthews03/our-2006-cruise-on-celebrity-sum/

As you read the daily diary you will see that I have posted a link for the appropriate photos to the day/tour.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask me and I will do my best to answer.

I had intened to write a daily note since I took my laptop with me but for some reason I never got round to it.

All in all the cruise was SIMPLY THE BEST.

:(

Thank you for the great information, we leave on the ship march 17. Do you recall who the Cruise director and who the Captain is?

Yes the Cruise Director is Alan King who is from Aberdeen in Scotland. He has a real funny accent, half Scot and half American.

Now the Captain is a greek guy who lives here in England in a county called Norfolk. I cant remember his name but I am sure somebody will remember. If I get a moment to finish unpacking I will have a look through my Celebrity Todays and let you know.

Hope you have a great cruise.

Great review we are on the same cruise in April and getting excited. Was nice to read some more about the ship and the ports.

Did you not go to Aruba? noticed nothing in your blog about Aruba.

Could you give me a some more info on the whale watching excursion you did in Cabo?

Great review we are on the same cruise in April and getting excited. Was nice to read some more about the ship and the ports.

Did you not go to Aruba? noticed nothing in your blog about Aruba.

Could you give me a some more info on the whale watching excursion you did in Cabo?

Josie, glad you posted your blog here, As i wrote to you, it was great.

STEMIT1

the cabo tour was by:

rissacat@prodigy.net.mx

Write to Manuel, he will give you the info and availability.

It was a lovely tour, and the cat was pristine. The crew also washed the limes before making the margaritas as well as washing the avacodos before making the guacamole.They took excellent care of us.

The tour was $50 / person. Including lunch and beverages.

Hope this helps

Nadine

Hi Jarronwood

Norfolk must breed great Captains and sailors. We were on Dawn Princess with a Captain from Norfolk called Bourgoine. We lived In Norfolk for 15 years and he lived quite close to where we were. He was a very nice man who took great delight in meeting as many passengers as possible during the cruise, he would pop into the bars and lounges and have little chats.

Did your Captain do this?

Glad you enjoyed your holiday- we are still looking forward to ours - not long now!

Gail

Write to Manuel, he will give you the info and availability.

It was a lovely tour, and the cat was pristine. The crew also washed the limes before making the margaritas as well as washing the avacodos before making the guacamole.They took excellent care of us.

The tour was $50 / person. Including lunch and beverages.

Hope this helps

Nadine

Nadine,

I did not know they washed the fruit? Wow. Wasn't it a great tour? In fact they all were good. Mike also was very impressed with the quality of the cat, saying how spic and span it was. Mind you I wouldn't fancy "going to the toilet" down those stairs after a few drinks?

Hi everyone

I have finally written my blog, here is the link to it.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/josiematthews03/our-2006-cruise-on-celebrity-sum/

As you read the daily diary you will see that I have posted a link for the appropriate photos to the day/tour.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask me and I will do my best to answer.

I had intened to write a daily note since I took my laptop with me but for some reason I never got round to it.

All in all the cruise was SIMPLY THE BEST.

:(

Thanks Jarronwood! I'm going west to east on Summit on March 31st and reading such a rave review makes me so much more excited to go!!

Hi Jeannie

I never organised our tours. A lovely lady called Nadine (aka Motherchic) researched and contacted Jesus. I was very very lazy and let Nadine do it all.

I am going to e mail her with a link to this post so that she can reply to you (just in case she does not read the main board).

Archived