Traveling with kids on Century 4/2/07?

jasperboycruise

Wife and I are taking our 7 year old daughter and Mother In Law on Century April 2. Anyone else traveling with a child? I hope our seating for dinner is with others families, as we don't want to spoil the evening for thiose who perfer that children be seen and not heard.:)

Celebrity does put families with kids with other families with kids- if you are sitting at a large table. They are really good with this. I have met the nicest people. On Galaxy a single mom with her two kids. On Millenium a lovely couple from England with their two kids. On Constellation a wonderful couple from St. Petersburg Russia (now living in California) and their two kids. We got along great and the kids sometimes came to dinner and other times dined with the children in the buffet.

This is a great option for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I figured there would be plenty of kids on board , it being a spring break cruise. However a little friend at school had gone on Holland America with Grandparents and told our daughter she would have no one to play with.:(

We have assured our daughter she will make lots of new freinds.:) Hope to meet many of you, and have a wonderful cruise. We'll see everyone onboard in just a few days.

Jeff, Kim, Kaitlyn and Grandma Barb

I figured there would be plenty of kids on board , it being a spring break cruise. However a little friend at school had gone on Holland America with Grandparents and told our daughter she would have no one to play with.:(

We have assured our daughter she will make lots of new freinds.:) Hope to meet many of you, and have a wonderful cruise. We'll see everyone onboard in just a few days.

Jeff, Kim, Kaitlyn and Grandma Barb

HAL would typically have fewer children than X, but that can change on any give sailing. I've heard there are several children on HAL's Alaska sailings. You will find even more children on Carnival, RCCL, and Princess than X.

When I sailed on Century last time with my 11 yo son we were seated with another mom with 11 yo girl, and family of 4 with the kids 11 and 9 yo. Looks like they managed to match even kids' ages. :)

As opposed to HAL which seated me and my DH 32 and our 12 yo with people 82,82 and 50+ . We got along great, but it very well could go the other way. ;)

HAL would typically have fewer children than X, but that can change on any give sailing. I've heard there are several children on HAL's Alaska sailings. You will find even more children on Carnival, RCCL, and Princess than X.

Also HAL's Vista class attracts the same number of families as Celebrity.

Archived