Can the kids swim as soon as we board the Conquest?

Cinderelli

Hi -- I have heard the pools were open as you board the ship on the Conquest. I then heard the pools were covered.

Anyone been on the Conquest recently to let us know -- can my kids swim as soon as we board? That's all they are talking about!!!

Thanks!

:o

We cruise on Conquest on 7/11/2004, and I'm pretty sure the aft pool on the Sun Deck was covered, but I think at least one of the main Lido pools was open. Sorry I can't be more sure. Can anyone else confirm?

We sailed the Sensation in July and the pools were closed when we boarded.... I believe it was open soon after we sailed away? Then again, I had been sipping foo foos for about 4 hours at that point :D

• 3 weeks later...

More often than not, the pools are *closed* on embarkation day.

Probably because they were still being cleaned, disinfected, sanitized, you get the idea, from the prior week.

Lori the hottubs are filled with sea water too but the water is crystal clear. The only way you will know its sea water is by tasting it..

CInderelli: I know the kids are going drive you crazy to swim but once you get onboard and get to the buffet and eat a lunch and check out the kid areas- and show them the dining room and their table where they will eat..get ready for the mustar drill..next thing ya know its gonna be sail away time (make sure ya take bubble guns) then time to get ready for dinner. By the time dinner is over you will go to the kids meeting to learn about all the activities they will offer your kids all week. Then the pools should be opened. (whew- Im worn out already

Archived