Don't Leave Home Without It (your TV, that is!)

LauraS

Your Picks for Onboard TV Channels  

913 members have voted

1. 1. Your Picks for Onboard TV Channels

• The Cartoon Network
    • Discovery Channel
    • The Food Network
    • Nickleodeon
    • The History Channel
    • The Learning Channel (TLC)
    • MTV/VH1
    • Turner Classic Movies
    • Bravo
    • QVC
    • Other ...please POST REPLY below with your choice

CBS for Survivor and Amazing Race. Hate to see or hear who was eliminated, voted off or won on the news or paper before we get to watch it.

Other than that don't really need T.V.

But Scifi channel is a good idea too.

Cruising and tv are like drinking and driving, the don't mix!!!!! I am with the non tv watching people.

Have to agree on this one. We will be recording our favorite programs while we are gone on our cruise. No need to watch TV while I am on a cruise, there is so much to see and do.

would love to only see shows that pertain to the ports, or maybe cruise lines or travel information; otherwise..we are on vacation, so what is the big deal about having tv...that and cell phones are just annoying.

If I wanted to watch TV, I would just stay home where I have over 100 cable channels. The last thing I want to do on a cruise is sit in my cabin watching TV. I may occasionally watch some DVDs ... usually at night before turning in, but generally those DVDs are things like training programs and whatnot that I didn't get a chance to watch at home.

Maybe I'm living in a fool's paradise, but I honestly don't think this "service" is gonna take off ... at least not on Holland America ships. It's a lot of money to pay for something you're already paying for at home.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Obviously all the major news stations should be available.

But if you think about it - thre is so much going on while you're on the cruise, the BEST way to offer people what they want on TV is to make it ON DEMAND. That way you can watch what you want when you're actually in your room.

I would pay extra for On-Demand access to my favorite HBO shows - or even my favorite network shows so I don't miss a thing. What would I do without my Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy and House????

Sorry but that bunch of GOP operatives wouldn't know fair and balanced journalism if it came up and bit them in the bum. Since Newsworld International went off the air the only reliable source of tv news is Deutsche Welle or BBC World on PBS oh and of course :D John Stewart and Stephen Colbert :D.

Another vote here for FOX NEWS..SFbaycruiser....how predictable

Archived