BEST Seattle tour?????

SakeDad

I have been to Seattle a few times on business (shows at the Paramount) and love the city. But I am taking my mom and she has never been and I want to show her the BEST Seattle tour there is. Seattle will be as important to her as the Alaska cruise! We are staying at the Fairmont Olympic. I plan to take her to tea there when we get checked in then I want to take her on a tour of the city. Who has the best tour??? I really just need one that shows all the areas of town with a few stops. I plan to take her back to Pike Place Market afterwards and to dinner at my favorite place, Wild Ginger.

Take the Duck tour. It starts at the base of the Space Needle. You get a driving tour and some time in the water in Lake Washington. It has lots of humer, gags, and music. Very entertaining. We did it at a family reunion last summer and everyone loved it. You can even drive the duck in Lake Washington

We enjoyed the ducks too. Great deal for the price - less than $25 for 90 minutes of entertainment and a nice tour of the city and the lake. We had a family group too and it was a highlight of our trip to Seattle.

I heard that the Underground tour is a little difficult walking.

I have been on the underground tour but years ago. Anyway it is alot of walking so take that in to consideration but the tour is very interesting. Also maybe go to the North American Homeports and scroll to west coast departures. You might find info there too about Seattle.

Marilyn

Took the Duck tour after our Sept. 06 Alaska cruise. One of the best tours we've taken! It was funny, informative and covered a large number of the sites of Seattle.

Got to see the floating house from ``Sleepless in Seattle.'' Loved that movie and really enjoyed seeing it from the trip across the lake.

Dianne

Kylie

How difficult is the underground tour? I was thinking of taking my DH and I on it while in Seattle a couple of days? It looks like it'd be fun from what I seen on the site.

Thanks, CJ :) :)

We didn't take the Underground tour when we were in Seattle because we did have someone in our party that wasn't able to walk a long distance. Hopefully next time we are there we can check it out - I'm glad some others gave you some information about the tour.

Archived