Tell Me About Those Great Cabins Please!

seattlelover

Actually, I believe Texkan was just mentioning the loungers in reference to how big the balconies are. Not necessarily if they were allowed to be on them. :)

Wolfshadow is correct again. The loungers are not on 7177 balcony. There

are two chairs and one small table.

Has there been any discussion of M Class oceanview cabins? I just helped my friend select a cabin for their next cruise and it looks like the category 5s on Penthouse deck are a bit larger than the regular cabins.

Anyone stayed in #6000 specifically?

I have heard a lot of positive statements about cabin 6135 on Constellation but in all of the posts here I haven't seen any photos. Does anyone have any to post and any further description about this highly touted cabin. I have it booked for next year.

I have heard a lot of positive statements about cabin 6135 on Constellation but in all of the posts here I haven't seen any photos. Does anyone have any to post and any further description about this highly touted cabin. I have it booked for next year.

Go back and look at my post #165 and follow the link. Look at the Summit Cat CC 6143. This is the same as CC 6135 for all 4 M-class ships.

Hi! I booked the promo 2/15/09 on Millie through Crucon with free air to New Zealand/Aus. So far we are assigned GTY/07, cabin 2037. I called and asked for our Diamond RCL/X Capts. Club benefit, so far no answer. If nothing changes what can I expect? I am concerned about being forward on the rough Tasman Sea leg of the trip. I have not seen this cabin in any of your posts. Should I bite the bullet and upgrade or wait it out with crossed fingers? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We have booked 2C 6106 on Constellation (one of the sweet 16s) as our kids are in 6010 (ocean view)and is this closest to their cabin. Having looked at this picture - is this a good choice?? as it seems enclosed. Others to the left look better/less enclosed. Would these be better? We are on a Baltic cruise in July 09.

Many thanks:)

I think it depends, you will have a wall on one side, divider on the other. I have debated the same thing, having 6018 and friends in 6020 on Infinity for Alaska next May and decided the added wind break will be a plus in the colder waters. When we did the Baltic in August-September some days were very chilly and the added windbreak would have been nice on the cold mornings sailing into Oslo and Stockholm (of course we were on deck in the full wind since we had an inside cabin;)). Temps for us were in the upper 40's most mornings. You should have warmer days in July.

I hope motion isn't a problem as you are quite forward as are the children.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 years later...

We are booked for Hawaii (starts in Honolulu, and ends in Vancouver) April 2016.

I notice our rooms have a large overhang on the balconies -- some pros and some cons have been listed.

Has anyone done this cruise to know if the weather is hot, hot, hot - and if we will enjoy having the shaded balcony

- while in Hawaii and/or;

- on the 5 days across the ocean?

Any pics available will be appreciated - Thanks in advance!

:)