Live from the Spirit !!!

Wennfred

Hi you all! We'll be on the Spirit for the 1/17/08 sailing and was wondering about the piano bar. We were on the Carnival Pride (sister ship to the SpiritI) about five years ago and had a blast in the piano bar. Is the one on the Spirit lively? Do folks go to it? Any thoughts on it? Thanks, Marilyn

Marilyn;

It all would depend on whom the performer is at the time of your sailing. I sailed the spirit in November '04 and the performer at that time wasn't very exciting. There were other venues onboard that were. BTW-I think the Spirit is a beautiful ship, the staff excellent, we had a terrific time. Hope you enjoy your trip!

We are on the 01/17/08 cruise with Marilyn, our 1st Carnival voyage.

Is there any Ballroom dancing on board? How about early bands playing before 2nd seating? Princess, HAL, even NCL had combos and duos starting at 5:30 for dancing before dinner. What I've seen in the Daily Spirit info, doesn't show music before 9:30.

Also, are there any dance floors of any size?

Thanks for your replies.

Marilyn;

It all would depend on whom the performer is at the time of your sailing. I sailed the spirit in November '04 and the performer at that time wasn't very exciting. There were other venues onboard that were. BTW-I think the Spirit is a beautiful ship, the staff excellent, we had a terrific time. Hope you enjoy your trip!

Thanks 7toEleven. It sure does make sense that it will depend on whoever is playing at the piano bar when we sail. We've had good, fun experiences in the piano bar on some Carnival ships, and so-so on others.

I appreciate your input, Marilyn

• 1 month later...

Just read the entire thread. Thanks so much!! My dh and I are also on the Nov. sailing with Milliesmom and all the other fun people in the group. We have not sailed Carnival since 2003(trying other lines) so it was wonderful to read your review. I am so excited about our cruise.

Marie

• 3 months later...

Archived