Cruise In Limbo?

jersey

I want to thank all who have followed this thread-

Received final confirmation on our new reservation yesterday - RCCL matched our original reservation penny for penny -

I want to publiclly thank Juan in customer service for bringing this to fruition.

We will look forward to many cruises in the future.

Jack

• 1 month later...
I want to thank all who have followed this thread-

Received final confirmation on our new reservation yesterday - RCCL matched our original reservation penny for penny -

I want to publiclly thank Juan in customer service for bringing this to fruition.

We will look forward to many cruises in the future.

Jack

There are many more of us who have NOT heard if our reservations will be honored, moved, or what. Here it is, mid July, and still nothing as yet. Actually, my reservations are still showing on the RCCI website under 'my cruises'. STill don't know what's going on.

...but Paula, notice that their original sailing was NOT the trip we are all booked on...they weren't on the repo legs...in fact, that's what kicked them off the Legend!!! BUT, the important message here, IMO, is that their fare was matched penny-for-penny with the OBC!! This'll be an interesting few days as we've still heard NOTHING and as of this morning Onlinevacationcenter is STILL selling suites for the 24day trip!!!:confused: :eek:

Clearly RCCL just can't decide what they want to do with Legend! Still crossing my fingers on "our" asia repo, but so far I'm not liking the med-centric replacements they're offering. Hardly apples for apples.

Archived