LIVE From Liberty Pre-Inaugural - May 7 - 9

Lee, wasn't this the name of the show that was on our Freedom cruise? I hope so...because it will free some time up to go do something else that night. :D There's soooo much I want to pack in!

Yes, but according to RCL's press release, the shows on Liberty are called Somehwere in Time and Ever After. I think the OP has transposed memories. :)

Yes, but according to RCL's press release, the shows on Liberty are called Somehwere in Time and Ever After. I think the OP has transposed memories. :)

Ah ok...I had read the "Ever After" title somewhere and thought I got confused, lol.

Christie ~ Ever After is supposed to be a "continuation" of the show on Freedom. Most thought the show on Freedom was better. There was so much to do and see that there wasn't time for everything. :)

Lee, wasn't this the name of the show that was on our Freedom cruise? I hope so...because it will free some time up to go do something else that night. :D There's soooo much I want to pack in!

I thought it was called "Happily Ever After" but I could be wrong. As Anne stated, it is a continuation of the "story" told in the Freedom production show.

Karen

Christie ~ Ever After is supposed to be a "continuation" of the show on Freedom. Most thought the show on Freedom was better. There was so much to do and see that there wasn't time for everything. :)

Very cool! :) That will be something to look forward to!

Very cool! :) That will be something to look forward to!

Christie, don't miss that ice show. We saw it both nights. The production show was very good also. We missed the Mickey Dolenz show since we were busy with other things at that time. ;)

Does anyone know if Cindy Dangle is the LA on board the Liberty???

I just posted this information for you on your roll call! In short, the LAs were Tess and Jayne. See your roll call for more information.

Karen

Christie, don't miss that ice show. We saw it both nights. The production show was very good also. We missed the Mickey Dolenz show since we were busy with other things at that time. ;)

Tony, are they spreading out the different shows so that we have a chance to see them all?

I love the ice shows, so now I won't miss this one for sure! :) Thanks for the tip!

Does anyone have any pictures of Micky's performance??

Tony, are they spreading out the different shows so that we have a chance to see them all?

Since I'm here... The ice show was offered at 9 p.m. on Monday night and the production show at 11. The ice show was offered twice on Tuesday at 5:30 and 7:30 (I think). I'm sure someone else knows the schedules of the other shows.

Since I'm here... The ice show was offered at 9 p.m. on Monday night and the production show at 11. The ice show was offered twice on Tuesday at 5:30 and 7:30 (I think). I'm sure someone else knows the schedules of the other shows.

The Mickey Dolenz show was at 11:00 pm the second night. I ran into him on the Promenade the first night and he seemed like a great guy. Very friendly. Also chatted with Carlos from the Sovereign of the Seas television show. He was responsible for much of the designing of the Liberty. He seemed shocked that I recognized him. :D

Also chatted with Carlos from the Sovereign of the Seas television show. He did much of the designing of the Liberty. He seemed shocked that I recognized him. :D

Was Carlos the one that was on a mission to fix the clock?

Was Carlos the one that was on a mission to fix the clock?

Yep, that's him. He's as nice in person as he was on that show. Had a friendly conversation with him on the promenade. I just walked up to him and introduced myself. :cool:

You know, I normally don't make an idiot out of myself with celebrities, but y childhood crushes are another story. I'm likely to do something really silly if I meet someone like Mickey Dolenz.

Went shopping today. I now have two more outfits than I can possibly wear. Typical.

Was the dress basically what we'll be wearing for the night??? It doesnt sound like a shorts/t shirt event......figured some would be going straight to dinner anyway......

PS.anyone know if Francois Wache was the hotel director??

Not. And the officers I asked, said that they knew no one by the name of Francois.

:)

Anne,

Thanks for your wonderful review. My husband and I are going on the May 14 pre-inaugural. Our invite says second night as Formal night. We are planning to honor that and my husband is wearing a tux. Now I am concerned. Were most people in Tuxedos and long dresses or did you see more suits? Did your invite say Formal night on it? My husband will be mad at me if I encourage him to wear a tux and he's only one of a few.

Thanks for your input and help.

Andreakul

I saw fewer than a dozen tuxedos, total. Most men were in suits.

Unlike everyone else, :D, I saw no one out-and-out inappropriately dressed in the dining room on formal night. I saw people who were not "dressed up", but I saw no slobs, no t-shirts, no shorts, no flip-flops. I am sorry that anyone else did.

I guess that we were placed in the "well-dressed" section of the dining room!

And deck 3 at main seating on the FIRST night was quite empty - they filled 5 & 4 first.

I didn't think that the tables were particularly close together, either.

Our wait staff were wonderful on all occasions, and made us feel like honored guests, as they always do. They could not have been nicer or more efficient, all while being gracious when we suddenly noticed that it was 8:35, everyone else had left, and they only had 10 minutes to get the room ready for late seating!!! :eek: ;) :p :)

Does anyone know if Cindy Dangle is the LA on board the Liberty???

Edit. Just read Karen's note to me on the roll call board. Thanks Karen. :)

Gordon

Jayne and Tess. :) Tess is an "old buddy" of mine, from Sovereign days. :D

Archived